PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle 2010

police4.6
02-13-2010, 11:44 AM
hey guys my name is caleb i drive a 97 CVPI but on june 4th as we all know something is happening in carlisle PA and that is FORD NATIONALS some local groups are meeting at an Eat N Park in New Stanton Pa its an exit just off of the PA turnpike if anyone wants to ride out with us let me know and i will give more specific details

ImpalaSlayer
02-13-2010, 01:00 PM
hey guys my name is caleb i drive a 97 CVPI but on june 4th as we all know something is happening in carlisle PA and that is FORD NATIONALS some local groups are meeting at an Eat N Park in New Stanton Pa its an exit just off of the PA turnpike if anyone wants to ride out with us let me know and i will give more specific details

im coming from the south but ill see you there!

DOOM
02-13-2010, 01:05 PM

What time?

Mr. Man
02-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Might have to do this just to see what an EAT & Park looks like

PantherP71
02-13-2010, 02:23 PM
Holy crap!

Your from G'burg?

I'm from Irwin!

police4.6
02-14-2010, 02:56 AM
Holy crap!

Your from G'burg?

I'm from Irwin!

yup man i see your car everyday when we go to my friends garage just up the hill.. there is a black fox body parked at that intersection and sometimes i think there is a t-bird where the marauder sits.. but if you go up your hill there is eventually four car garage up there and my buddy has a white 95 mustang with an s-trim on it.. lol small world my man.. if you ever need guys to cruise with lemme know dude i am on another more local site called unitedgearheads.com you should join there are a lot of guys from the gbg/irwin/latrobe/jeanette/hempfield area on there and then some other guys within an hour but we are all meeting up at eat n park on that friday but we have to pick the white car up so if you want you can roll out with me and my buddy

and not sure on a time yet but i will let you guys know for sure when we will be meeting.

PantherP71
02-14-2010, 07:12 AM
Ha,

Weird...

I know exactly where your talking about.

The 'bird is my neighbors.

If you see me outside sometime, give me a shout.

police4.6
02-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Ha,

Weird...

I know exactly where your talking about.

The 'bird is my neighbors.

If you see me outside sometime, give me a shout.

will do man and didnt mean to be a creep lol but yeah i definitely will say hi or something if i ever see you outside.

Dereck
02-18-2010, 12:22 PM

Hi Police 4.6

I will be coming from Philadelphia so I guess I will have to see ya there :)

Regards

Dereck

police4.6
02-18-2010, 10:17 PM
alright guys will meet at 8 at the eat n park. look for me to be in a 96 mustang gt green convertible my name is caleb