PDA

View Full Version : Only with Marauders!!!

Go Mifuni
02-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Only with Marauders, will the new owner stop by the house of the previous owner, MONTHS after the sale, to let them know they are taking GREAT care of the car and let them take her around the block again for old time's sake!!!
Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOO much Nate!!! :beer:

Egon Spengler
02-14-2010, 10:39 PM
I saw it at Boston Billiards the other day... I know he hangs out there so I knew it was your old one... It is good to see it... Makes me know I am not alone in central MA

massacre
02-14-2010, 11:43 PM
That is great, glad it went to a good home.
BTW that trailer is sweet!

Larry Durham
02-15-2010, 06:18 AM
I saw it at Boston Billiards the other day... I know he hangs out there so I knew it was your old one... It is good to see it... Makes me know I am not alone in central MA

You're not alone :shake:

hot-rauder
02-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Thats awesome MikeRob!

Man how we all miss our MMs....

ImpalaSlayer
02-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Thats awesome MikeRob!

Man how we all miss our MMs....

when you getting another?

knine
02-15-2010, 03:52 PM
I wrote a letter to the previous owner (he was 92 when he sold it), his daughter said her dad was sooooo happy someone got the car that appreciates and takes care of it. She mailed back a sign-off from her dad transferring the remaining extended warranty to me :2thumbs:

fesifisky
02-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Mike: I'm truly glad you approve and were happy to see her with an unlit dash. I'll post pics at the end of the week with her sporting a valid sticker, I'm hoping to have the time/money while doing that to get her washed and detailed, hoping being the operative word.

TJ, stop in and see me sometime you see the car there. If I'm not out on the patio I'm likely up at the bar.