PDA

View Full Version : Reinhart Stage I, PI Convert, Kooks 1/4?

sailsmen
11-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Does anyone have a 1/4 mile time on the Reinhart Stage I + PI High Stall + Kooks Headers?

CRUZTAKER
11-08-2003, 03:55 PM
No......

But I will soon! :banana:

And I will surely let you know when I do . Maybe logan?

BillyGman
11-08-2003, 04:55 PM
I, as will TooManyFords also I believe........

Logan
11-08-2003, 05:25 PM
I haven't gone out yet, but am VERY confident of a easy 13.4-13.5 second quarter....

martyo
11-08-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I haven't gone out yet, but am VERY confident of a easy 13.4-13.5 second quarter....

Well Logan, then what are you waiting for? Stop workin' on the pimpin' DVD system and get to the track. I believe there is a track near your house called the Texas Motorplex. If I recollect correctly, the folks there are right friendly!

TAF
11-08-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by martyo
Well Logan, then what are you waiting for? Stop workin' on the pimpin' DVD system and get to the track. I believe there is a track near your house called the Texas Motorplex. If I recollect correctly, the folks there are right friendly!

Hey Logan...I think you've been "called out" by the current fastest, (but not most powerful) N/A Marauder known...

Time slips will be expected.

BillyGman
11-08-2003, 11:20 PM
Marty cherishes that title of his........it is an impressive AND consistent ET that he runs. But we will see what happens later on this month when I get the Kook's sytem on my car. According to Kook's scheduele in delivering their finalized product, it's beginning to look like I'm barely going to get it delivered to me just in time to perform the install during the Thanksgiving weekend. So the the track in E-town will be closed then, but I'll have to look into going to the Addco track to get some official ET's this year w/the Kook's exhaust intalled.;)

....but in the meantime, Marty enjoys his reign:)

scareme
11-09-2003, 12:31 AM
Just a thought, but i heard that addco's track is on a slight decline which makes for consistently faster 1/4 mile times, by a few tenths vs. englishtown. this is something i had heard and was wondering if anyone could back it up.

martyo
11-09-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by scareme
Just a thought, but i heard that addco's track is on a slight decline which makes for consistently faster 1/4 mile times, by a few tenths vs. englishtown. this is something i had heard and was wondering if anyone could back it up.

I have heard the same thing and have heard it referred to as the "Attco Advantage." For what it's worth.

Logan
11-09-2003, 07:16 AM
Fortunately for you, we race alot later here in Texas... :) I'll go find some time to get out to the track to put you to shame big man!!! :D

martyo
11-09-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Logan
Fortunately for you, we race alot later here in Texas... :) I'll go find some time to get out to the track to put you to shame big man!!! :D

I figured you would....That's whyI will be at E-Town's final Time Trials day on November 21, 2003. I have a valid work excuse. I will be on trial. Time triials that is..... :D

TAF
11-09-2003, 07:44 AM
Marty and Logan...talkin some "smack"...

gotta dig it!:D

BillyGman
11-09-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by martyo
I have heard the same thing and have heard it referred to as the "Attco Advantage." For what it's worth.

...well then Marty, I guess that you'll just have to go w/me to that track so that we can both run our cars there and compare our ET's. I have the schedule right here in front of me. The last two time trials are Saturday Dec. 6th, and Saturday Dec. 13th. I'll be shooting for Dec 6th incase I want to go again on the following week. The air should be nice and cool then. None of this balmy 70 degree weather that we had at Englishtown last week.

....BTW, LOGAN, I'm very interested to hear about what ET's you'll turn...

martyo
11-09-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by BillyGman
...well then Marty, I guess that you'll just have to go w/me to that track so that we can both run our cars there and compare our ET's. I have the schedule right here in front of me. The last two time trials are Saturday Dec. 6th, and Saturday Dec. 13th. I'll be shooting for Dec 6th incase I want to go again on the following week. The air should be nice and cool then. None of this balmy 70 degree weather that we had at Englishtown last week.

....BTW, LOGAN, I'm very interested to hear about what ET's you'll turn...

Billy: Any chance that you might play hookie with me on the 21st of November and go to E-Town?

BillyGman
11-09-2003, 03:29 PM
that's exactly what I've been wanting to do(E-town on the 21st). I wanted to check it out on a Friday in hopes that there wouldn't be 500 racers their like there was last Sunday. But I was also hoping to get the Kook's exhaust by then.:rolleyes: my original plan was to purchase the Kook's exhaust and install it before even going to E-town in the first place. But I've been waiting on Nick at Kook's to complete those bolt-on kits. And now according to some of the posts I've been reading, it sounds like Nick isn't going to have these kits ready and shipped out until late November. The way it's beginning to look, I'll be doing good if I ever get this kit and have it installed before the snow is all over the road. So that's why I've been hoping for Atco in December. It looks like it's going to be my only shot at getting some official ET's w/the Kook's exhaust on my car this year. If I did go to E-town w/you, it probably would be to just spectate. And I won't rule that out, but I have to see what's going on at work this week first. I could probably give you an answer on this by Tuesday. But again, it will not be to race.

martyo
11-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by BillyGman
I could probably give you an answer on this by Tuesday. But again, it will not be to race.

Always happy to have the company!