PDA

View Full Version : Metco Motorsports Open House & Cruise In - Anderson, SC

RKHiPerformance
02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Metco Motorsports Open House & Cruise-In!

Saturday May 22, 2010
12PM - 6PM

Anderson, SC

Come join the fun at the first annual Metco Motorsports Open House! This event will be open to all makes and models, including classic, custom, and late-model cars.
While details are subject to change, plans for this event include live music provided by The Eric Scott Band (http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eric-Scott-Band/37955312876?v+app_2405167945). There will also be on-site chassis dyno pulls available from Pro-Dyno (http://www.pro-dyno.net/).
Come see the cars, our shop, our products, and buy yourself a hot dog to benefit the AIM charity program. Trophies will be awarded for the People's Choice and Best Dyno Result.

Don't miss this exciting event!

For inquiries, please email Sales@MetcoMotorsports.com.

SC Cheesehead
02-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Metco Motorsports Open House & Cruise-In!

Saturday May 22, 2010
12PM - 6PM

Anderson, SC

Come join the fun at the first annual Metco Motorsports Open House! This event will be open to all makes and models, including classic, custom, and late-model cars.
While details are subject to change, plans for this event include live music provided by The Eric Scott Band (http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eric-Scott-Band/37955312876?v+app_2405167945). There will also be on-site chassis dyno pulls available from Pro-Dyno (http://www.pro-dyno.net/).
Come see the cars, our shop, take advantage of very special cash pricing on Metco Motorsports products, and buy yourself a hot dog to benefit the AIM charity program. Trophies will be awarded for the People's Choice and Best Dyno Result.

Don't miss this exciting event!

For inquiries, please email Sales@MetcoMotorsports.com.

Hey, sounds great! I'm going to post up a link in the Carolina Marauder's thread as well, maybe we can get a few folks to come on down for the day.

DOOM
02-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Wish it was closer to me. :alone:

SC Cheesehead
02-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Wish it was closer to me. :alone:

Hey Doomie, you can stay at my place, I'm only 1/2 hour from Anderson.

Drive down Friday, head home Sunday.

Marauder_Santa
02-24-2010, 08:25 AM
How far is this from Atlanta?

RKHiPerformance
02-24-2010, 08:42 AM
How far is this from Atlanta?

Maybe 90 minutes...The shop is located just off I-85 at exit 21.

Marauder_Santa
02-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Thanks. I have it on the calendar and will try to make it.

martyo
02-24-2010, 07:16 PM
If I have the energy, I should bring the first Metco equipped Marauder up there.

RKHiPerformance
02-26-2010, 08:39 AM
If I have the energy, I should bring the first Metco equipped Marauder up there.

Have the energy! :D

Glenn
02-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Nice event - since I have the Metco control arms and Watts Linkage, I'm going to definately try and make this show. Thanks for the notice. :beer:

Dave: It's about 2 hours from me, much closer for you - about 40 miles further then Commerce.

Glenn Ford :burnout:

RKHiPerformance
05-02-2010, 08:38 AM
Bumpage...

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Bumpage...

Russ and I are planning to attend, how 'bout it, any other Carolina Marauders gonna show?

Marauderman
05-02-2010, 09:08 AM
Russ and I are planning to attend, how 'bout it, any other Carolina Marauders gonna show?

I am into neighborhood yard sale that day --takes 2 days to get my stuff down from attic with one arm/hand --so need to sell stuff--a lot of folks come by--can't pass up this chance--sorry..

dakslim
05-02-2010, 01:33 PM

You shoulda told me when I was at your house...I coulda just stayed with youse til then.:P

fastblackmerc
05-02-2010, 02:39 PM

Too far away.......

SC Cheesehead
05-21-2010, 06:28 AM
Looks like a party of two from the Carolina Maruaders, see you tomorrow.

SC Cheesehead
05-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Went down to the Metco Open House today, had a great time!

Rick and Christy are great folks, and the Metco Team did a bang-up job with the Open House. Over 60 cars by my count, music, door prizes, should have brought my camera. :shake:

Maybe Rick will post up the pic of the AC Shelby with the blown (Whipple) 5.4 motor, awesome car.

Also talked to Rick about parts for Eaton swaps. Anybody considering one needs to give him a call for pulleys and such, he can definitely hook you up. :up:

ImpalaSlayer
05-22-2010, 05:42 PM

Rick and Christy are great folks, and the Metco Team did a bang-up job with the Open House. Over 60 cars by my count, music, door prizes, should have brought my camera. :shake:

Maybe Rick will post up the pic of the AC Shelby with the blown (Whipple) 5.4 motor, awesome car.

Also talked to Rick about parts for Eaton swaps. Anybody considering one needs to give him a call for pulleys and such, he can definitely hook you up. :up:

when i called with questions, the people were extremely nice. A+ customer service with them

SC Cheesehead
05-23-2010, 09:21 AM
when i called with questions, the people were extremely nice. A+ customer service with them

There's a good chance they'll be coming to MV8, so if you'd like to meet them in person...;)

GAMike
05-23-2010, 10:10 AM
A couple of us had planned to attend this event as well, but due to Paul's situation, we had to cxl.... Glad the event was well attended and that a few Marauders represented.:banana2: Hopefully we can make the next one:burnout: