PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Nav for 339.95

Pops
03-01-2010, 09:48 AM
I have a Pioneer AVIC U 310 BT for sale for 339.95. It has a 4 inch screen and is double din so it fits the Marauder. Here is the specs from Pioneer.http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/AVIC-U310BT

martyo
03-01-2010, 10:18 AM
That is a deal!

Seneca
03-01-2010, 11:04 AM
I have a Pioneer AVIC U 310 BT for sale for 339.95. It has a 4 inch screen and is double din so it fits the Marauder. Here is the specs from Pioneer.http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/AVIC-U310BT not to be a jerk or anything but you have to diff prices listed.

Pops
03-01-2010, 11:08 AM
If you are talking about the price on Pioneers website thats what they suggest it sells for. My price is in the thread which is 339.95. You get free shipping if you have Flags! Hope this ends your confusion.:)

Seneca
03-01-2010, 11:12 AM
If you are talking about the price on Pioneers website thats what they suggest it sells for. My price is in the thread which is 339.95. You get free shipping if you have Flags! Hope this ends your confusion.:)
Ahhh!!! Guess I am a jerk.. lol.. Awsome price wish i wasnt buying a house right now.

Pops
03-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Not a jerk! It was a good question to ask in my opinion!;)

martyo
03-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Not a jerk! It was a good question to ask in my opinion!;)

The thread title says $349.95 and the thread content says $339.95.

I rest my case.

Pops
03-01-2010, 12:03 PM
OK so you win! So how do I correct that! I guess a PM to Mary will fix it! Dang legal guys anyways!:flamer:

juno
03-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Good deal! How does the Nav work? does it talk to you with street names? Does it require a subscription?

Pops
03-01-2010, 12:07 PM
No subscription and yes it talks. Sounds just like a women! It will tell you in advance when to turn and keep on prompting you. It also tells you when you miss the turn and then recalculates the route when you have gone to far. It also has many points of interest and motels plus restaurants in it. Add Sat. radio, Apple I Pod and a host of other items to it.

martyo
03-01-2010, 12:13 PM
OK so you win! So how do I correct that! I guess a PM to Mary will fix it! Dang legal guys anyways!:flamer:

Depending on how your rights are assigned, if you right click on the title as a moderator of your forum you may be able to fix it yourself.

Pops
03-01-2010, 12:15 PM
I already sent a note to the Bunny Lady! Bet she will help me.:bows:

ntd
03-01-2010, 12:23 PM
No subscription and yes it talks. Sounds just like a women! It will tell you in advance when to turn and keep on prompting you. It also tells you when you miss the turn and then recalculates the route when you have gone to far. It also has many points of interest and motels plus restaurants in it. Add Sat. radio, Apple I Pod and a host of other items to it.

I have a nav unit it's called my wife she tells me when to turn and keep on prompting me. She makes sure to tell me when I missed the turn and how fast I'm going. But my nav is not so good at recalculating the route and really has no good points of interest only malls. Pops I really wish you had this deal when I got my radio from you, my nav unit sucks. Bump for a good deal:beer:

Ladyhawke
03-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Do the steering wheel controls and the multi CD caddy in the trunk work with it ?

Pops
03-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Steering wheel inteface is 60.00. The parts to install the deck are 25.00. freight is free as you have your flags!

DJCV
03-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Pardon the dumb question, but does this rig include a tuner to play AM/FM?

Pops
03-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Yes it does! It also does blue tooth and you can add I pod coonect to it plus Sat. Radio.

Ladyhawke
03-06-2010, 11:40 PM
We don't have an ipod so we can listen to music on the SD card or mp3 player by way of the USB.

Also the Pioneer video mentions the additional points of interest on the SD card. Does that get stored in the unit or stays only on the card? Are the POIs free or what's their cost from Pioneer?

Thanks!

Mr. Man
03-07-2010, 12:04 AM
We don't have an ipod so we can listen to music on the SD card or mp3 player by way of the USB.

Also the Pioneer video mentions the additional points of interest on the SD card. Does that get stored in the unit or stays only on the card? Are the POIs free or what's their cost from Pioneer?

Thanks!

What ever this means^^^^^ makes me think Haggis can't read the map;)

-Matt-
03-07-2010, 12:50 AM

Thanks!

Stored on the card, the unit merely reads the files on said card.

Let me edit this for clarity.... For music on your SD it reads the files, for POI's (im assuming your meaning for the GPS) or for the GPS updates using the SD card the unit will read, and download those updates or latest POI

Pops
03-07-2010, 06:05 AM
You can buy more points of interest. It has a half milion stored in it.

ImpalaSlayer
03-07-2010, 10:15 AM
that seems like a hell of a deal. might have to buy this for my self for my birthday lol

Ladyhawke
03-07-2010, 06:34 PM
What ever this means^^^^^ makes me think Haggis can't read the map;)

Actually Gordon is a great navigator with maps or a gps but he would prefer good old paper maps ... and to live in the dark ages. lol I'm the one that likes the techo stuff.

Thanks for the answers everyone. I just wanted to check because I read some reviews that mentioned the lack of POIs. And since we don't have an ipod I wanted to be sure we could listen to music other than for radio/dvds.

Pops
03-07-2010, 07:31 PM
One of the way Pionner reduced costs was the POI. You can buy more if you want. Thanks for the inquiry Chris!:)

Ladyhawke
03-07-2010, 09:16 PM
John, PM sent