PDA

View Full Version : Ss Inserts - Stainless

kurly
11-11-2003, 06:30 PM
I have the SSINSERTS - STAINLESS - for my Marauder. I have already received several compliments, and now they know that this big black beautiful car is a "MARAUDER" !!!

GREAT PRODUCT!

bigslim
11-11-2003, 09:39 PM
Got them on mine also. I think they look great too. Between that and my personlized plate it gives people a lot to read as I go by them .

kurly
11-18-2003, 07:17 PM
Got another nice compliment on my SS inserts today. This Sr Financial Analyst said he liked my stick on silver letters! I clued him in that they were laser cut stainless! Geeesh!

67435animal
11-20-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by kurly
Got another nice compliment on my SS inserts today. This Sr Financial Analyst said he liked my stick on silver letters! I clued him in that they were laser cut stainless! Geeesh!

I ordered a set yesterday. I hope they look as good as I think they will.

Bob

kurly
11-20-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by 67435animal
I ordered a set yesterday. I hope they look as good as I think they will.

Bob

They will look great. The SS versions really compliment our wheels. And they definitely send a message with quality!

greyghost
11-28-2003, 07:24 AM
Has anyone put the ss inserts on a Silver Birch car?? If so do you like them. Their isn't the contrast the black MMs have.

Hey 67435animal maybe we could talk as I am just around the corner from you. Once upon a time in 1965 I had a 396/425 fast back Sting Ray.

kurly
11-28-2003, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by greyghost
Has anyone put the ss inserts on a Silver Birch car?? If so do you like them. Their isn't the contrast the black MMs have.

I think the SS's (like chrome) would look great with the silver. Rich looking with enough contrast to interest the curious.

Daily 03
12-01-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by kurly
[QUOTE]Originally posted by greyghost

I think the SS's (like chrome) would look great with the silver. Rich looking with enough contrast to interest the curious.

I installed the SS Inserts in August and they have held up well and look great. I say get them and enjoy.

Daily 03