PDA

View Full Version : For Sale complete 4 valve soda system

442freak
03-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Hey all, I have a 4 valve refrigerated soda dispenser. Its a small one for the garage or the bar. Makes cold drinks. Comes with everything needed. All you need is a water source, a place to fill up your co2, and syrup.

Nice setup. If any interest I will take pics of it.
$300

Zack
03-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Im interested, send me pics
zackmcgrath@hotmail.com

stevengerard
03-12-2010, 07:43 AM
hmm, I was thinking.....

paint stripping set up
new exotic intake cooling system

but no, even better, a Mr. Pibb/Dr. Pepper dispenser

Too bad I didn't have a garage worthy of this

442freak
03-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Oh I also have both Pepsi and coke connectors.
Will send and post pics soon.

Even better Steven, one valve coke, one Dr.pepper, one pibb, and the last one Jack Daniels

Zack
03-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Oh I also have both Pepsi and coke connectors.
Will send and post pics soon.

Even better Steven, one valve coke, one Dr.pepper, one pibb, and the last one Jack Daniels

Send the damn pics... I do want :D

442freak
03-12-2010, 08:07 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/Kims_FB/101_0483.jpg

-Matt-
03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
baller..... get it zack

Ralph Sr.
03-13-2010, 10:29 AM
its a post soda mix unit, right ? they also have pre-mix units, the soda is already in the tanks... just use co2, to push out...unit used from a reataurant ?? are the 4 dispensing valves ,dole models.?. is the syrup in bags or tanks ?. does it work,did you ever have it set up ?

ImpalaSlayer
03-13-2010, 10:31 AM
i thought this was going to be something made from a 4 valve engine :lol:

bob6364
03-13-2010, 01:42 PM
I have a co2 tank with hoses and a bar tap....but mine only pushes 1 thing BEER

442freak
03-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Yeah its a postmix system. Premix went out with Reagan. The valves are Lev (licensed electric valves) The lancer unit has been cleaned and tested, runs flawlessly. The flojet pumps, regulators, lines, connectors, stainless fittings, and ratio cup are all new.

Ralph Sr.
03-15-2010, 02:04 PM
i dont think you ever had this unit set up, and running ? not as you had pictured here.,no post-mix tanks, or bag in the box, setup or co2...if a person bought this unit, serial numbers ? maybe belongs to a soda company ? how did you acqiure this system ? also would need a post-mix soda mechanic to get it up and running again, so it tastes right, and water filter.?.. dont know if local coke or pespi would help you, or not ? the reason i am questioning you b/c i was a general manager for coca-cola plant for over 40 years.. had all this fun on a daily basis...

442freak
03-16-2010, 05:21 AM
Wow 40 years. That's a lot of soda.. lol
That would explain the Dole valve and premix questions. Yes I have had this machine running. I install, service and repair for the big fast food giants.
This particular unit I removed from a Burger king during a remodel. It was working perfect while in service. Bk actually buys their equipment (atleast here in the midwest) so the serial numbers are legit. Refurbished it, cleaned it up, and was going to keep it, but I have way too much equipment in the garage.

premix systems and Dole for that matter are almost non existing. Thing of the past. Now its all post mix with bag in the box and fancy electronics. I actually travel the U.S. mostly for mcdonalds. The Abs (automated beverage system) the machine in the corner that has an arm that grabs the cup, puts it on the conveyor, and makes the drink in mcdonalds drive thrus, I actually helped design it. So if you frequent mcds and drink their sodas, 99% chance I had something to do with it. .. :)

Ralph Sr.
03-16-2010, 06:54 AM
442FREAK- good information and glad to see you know your stuff !! pre-mix is far from dead, in the notheast and used for church bazaars,firemans pinic grounds and and irem shrine circus, the circus uses over 500 tanks for the week!! all these accounts are temporary, and no water lines easy accesible... and of course nice quality drink ,and very profitable for coke/pepsi... that shrine circus will use 100 tanks on saturday..7 differant stands and soda filling room, for vendors...extra skids of tanks and truck supplied with forklift..in the vendor room have 4 units two ice and then 2 electric with 4 guns for filling on a large table.. co2 are upped to 100 lbs, for that many tanks and long lines... all burger kings, and #1 food service in the world , mcdonalds,use coke in this area.. they also design their own systems... they would never use cans, bottles, or pre-mix !! in todays world its all about bottom line... ralph sr./ rkvette

442freak
03-24-2010, 08:08 PM
Hey Ralph, picked up a 2 valve 3 flavor compact unit. Now the 4 valve lancer unit will be converted to be used as a remote pre chiller for this unit. That way it uses less counter space and the prechiller, carbonator, tank, and pumps can be installed under counter. These are fast flow valves. Has a removable display that you can put a picture of your car, wife, dog, name of the garage, etc..lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/TEGFREAK/sodadispenser024.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/TEGFREAK/sodadispenser067.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/TEGFREAK/sodadispenser025.jpg

442freak
03-24-2010, 08:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/TEGFREAK/sodadispenser022.jpg