PDA

View Full Version : part numbers

Big Joe P
11-12-2003, 02:20 PM
Maybe this info is here already but... I think a topic just for part numbers for mods. I don't have the time to search. Rear spoiler, door edge guards, floor mats, Ford's 100 year trunk emblem, etc. It would be nice to see most of the popular accessories listed in one place. Some have even included info in their signature, that's where I first saw the SS inserts web site listed. Is this already here someplace that I haven't noticed? Thank you.

SergntMac
11-12-2003, 02:41 PM
Maybe check the FAQ?

captJ696
11-12-2003, 03:05 PM
Yep! SgtMac is correct! Many of the factory part numbers are listed in the site`s FAQ section under basic information.

Having just arrived home from the dealer I spent twenty minutes looking for this section; thanks SARGE! I spend literally hours on this site and after the dealer couldn`t find what I needed on their computer he was gracious to check this wonderful site.
By the way, he never new this site existed till today.

jgc61sr2002
11-12-2003, 04:10 PM
Capt - Most dealers know very little about the Marauder and they couldn't imagine this site existed. We are lucky enough to have several members of this board associated with L/M / Ford dealers.:D

chapel1
11-27-2003, 09:52 AM
Big Joe P my dealer has a spoiler.I P/M'ed you, check your P/M's?