PDA

View Full Version : Summerlin

LVMarauder
11-12-2003, 10:06 PM
Who lives in Summerlin. Theres a black marauder with liscense plate 4561 or some combination of those numbers. He lives on Harbor island dr off W lake mead. I've pulled up next to this guy before and waved and motioned to lower his window but nothing happened. Owell.

Mike M
11-12-2003, 10:58 PM
I am going to Vegas Thanksgiving week. Vegas is my home away from home. I am looking at houses out there...how is Summerlin???

LVMarauder
11-12-2003, 11:00 PM
I love it, low crime, cheap housing and always something to do. Vegas is possibly the greatest city on the planet.

Dave Compson
11-13-2003, 01:17 AM
I am down here in the lakes area. Sahara, and Ft. Apache. Dont know who else that could be?

DONP1217
11-13-2003, 08:28 AM
My car is the one with no license plates (I am waiting for my personalized "300A' plates) and SS inserts. I have seen a Marauder in town driven by a guy who looked in this late 20s early 30s with 19 or 20 inch wheels on it.

JGaignat
11-13-2003, 10:13 AM
If you ever see a charcoal gray 03 Thunderbird with "RUNVUS" on the tag around the Summerlin area, mostly at the Suncoast......tell my sister Jeanette that little brother John said Hi.

Vegas is a great place!!

DONP1217
11-13-2003, 10:19 AM
LVMarauder,

Vegas has low crime? That is news to me!

LVMarauder
11-13-2003, 10:22 AM
summerlin anyways, im sure theres stuff that goes on up there but nothing major... come to think of it there was a shoot out on buffalo and lake mead a week ago.... o well.

Skotty702
11-18-2003, 10:24 PM
I am in Summerlin, The Pueblo, or the moat of Summerlin I call it. Right on the edge of it at Buffalo and Lake Mead. Wasn't me though......... :)

Dave Compson
11-19-2003, 02:06 PM
Skotty, you are in my neck of the woods. Sahara and Ft. Apache.

MrXtra
03-30-2004, 04:11 AM
What's up guys? Well, I used to be the guy in his late 20's driving around Summerlin in the black Crown Vic with the 20" Boyd Coddington's (Las Vegas Commemorative plate 0492). Unfortunately, I had to sell my baby to but a house. The new owner lives in Henderson, and may even be a member of this board. I saw one of you guys tonight driving EB Cheyenne with your track # shoe polish still on the windows. I was in the super clean black and white CV with the lights on top. I saw you eyeballing, lol! I used to see a guy in Collonades (Desert Shores) when I'd visit my folks too. Damn I am jealous! I miss my Crown Vic!

LVMarauder
03-30-2004, 05:58 PM
What's up guys? Well, I used to be the guy in his late 20's driving around Summerlin in the black Crown Vic with the 20" Boyd Coddington's (Las Vegas Commemorative plate 0492). Unfortunately, I had to sell my baby to but a house. The new owner lives in Henderson, and may even be a member of this board. I saw one of you guys tonight driving EB Cheyenne with your track # shoe polish still on the windows. I was in the super clean black and white CV with the lights on top. I saw you eyeballing, lol! I used to see a guy in Collonades (Desert Shores) when I'd visit my folks too. Damn I am jealous! I miss my Crown Vic!

LMAO that was me, and yes I was probably eyeballing, crown vic and marauders stick out like sore thumbs to me now, and that is also me in the collonades, come run me down if u see me sometime, P.