PDA

View Full Version : A Nice Pair

Dennis Reinhart
03-26-2010, 01:09 PM
Well Mark came in to day with both his Marauders, his 03A has LTH Kooks Aero Mufflers K&N and my SCT Tune, we changed out the plugs in both cars we did a dyno pull before and found no RWHP with the plug change, both cars dyno were about the same. The 04 showed to pulling a lot of spark, so we did tweak that and the AF on both cars. Here is the 03.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DennisReinhart?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/1/jbMZNZ5t7Bw

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1269633495-MARKS03LTHKNBLACK.jpg

Here is his Silver car exact same set up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhGk5ZQrJmo

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1269634103-MARKS04SILVERLTHKN.jpg

babbage
03-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Ah ha! So Black MM's really are faster :D

Nice runs. Someday I'll get a dynotune.

ctrlraven
03-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Your SC Tune?

breeze
03-26-2010, 04:12 PM
Ah ha! So Black MM's really are faster :D

u can say that again..:lol:

LANDY
03-26-2010, 04:13 PM
congrats Mark. im glad you got them done.
BTW thats a good number for just full exhaust and tune.

Go2GuyFL
03-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Awesome, Dennis!!!

Again, thank you and your entire team for your unsurpassing hospitality to my family with me during today's dyno runs. My girl's and dad were very impressed with your knowledge and facilities.

I hope Sheila passed on my phone call message on the way home. Even from the last visit both cars just keep getting better and better. The new plugs with the re-tune has made the ride on both so smoothe. It's not until you stomp on the pedal do they really jump to life with the sound of thunder behind them.

When I finally pulled up next to my dad who was driving Silver after a quick run on the highway, he was smililng ear-to-ear.

Have a great holiday, safe travels through Kentucky (was hoping to go) and we'll definitely see you at the picnic in Eustis.

Dennis Reinhart
03-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Your more than welcome Mark, we started the KB GT today and tomorrow I am working on Shelby, Monday we are doing brakes and a tune on a Marauder from VA, and a re'tune so we have a full plate I am looking forward Louisville.

Go2GuyFL
03-29-2010, 12:57 PM
Another angle during the last dyno run of the '03 Black ...

mkKyn-Y5LIo

ctrlraven
03-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Your SC Tune?
Since you didn't answer the question before I'll ask again.

Your more than welcome Mark, we started the KB GT today and tomorrow I am working on Shelby, Monday we are doing brakes and a tune on a Marauder from VA, and a re'tune so we have a full plate I am looking forward Louisville.
You said the black had your "SC Tune". Can you explain that?

Dennis Reinhart
03-29-2010, 05:42 PM
I have no idea as to what you are trying to do, but I am a licensed SCT dealer for over five years. I sold the very first file for a Marauder ever made here on this site, There my files with my refinements that I constantly try to improve, every customer has there likes and dislikes, and I do every thing I can to make every customer happy. I have dyno'ed several hundred Marauders, and sold many more tuners, so lets leave it there. Mark has already expressed his complete delight in both cars with my custom tune both cars were on the dyno while Mark watched with his family, so does this explain it. Now you like your tune, and I am happy for you, and many here like Lidios. Hope to see many of you in Louisville.:beer:

cougar9150
03-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Dennis I don't think he was questioning your dealer status but the fact you called it a SC tune not SCT tune. They are both N/A cars correct?

Dennis Reinhart
03-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Well most members here know I have always used SCT, and I will be the first to say it is very easy to misread what is some time wrote in a post, so for those who do not know. I have always used SCT tunning, every SCT dealer starts with basic value files and with experience they refine the tunes to there customers satisfaction. And when I said my tune I just meant to say as I explained it was a custom tune on the dyno using SCT software. And if you look at the post it originally said my SC tune, I meant SCT and I corrected that.

Go2GuyFL
03-29-2010, 09:14 PM
Both of my cars are N/A and will most likely remain that way as 95% of our driving is I-95 above 70 MPH. We did five runs with the Silver car and three runs with the Black car. Dennis tuned each using his SCT programmer.

The Silver car started out pulling too much spark and running lean. The Black car's first run was with Motorcraft plugs. It had slightly more horsepower than the Silver. We installed the Autlolites for its second run and found it lost 3 HP while also running lean. The third and final run was dead on. The above charts are from each cars final runs.

This should clear up any confusion as to my mods with Reinhart tunes.

P.S. The videos don't do the sound justice ... we were wearing shooters' ear protection during filming the runs.

ctrlraven
03-30-2010, 07:09 AM
I have no idea as to what you are trying to do, but I am a licensed SCT dealer for over five years. I sold the very first file for a Marauder ever made here on this site, There my files with my refinements that I constantly try to improve, every customer has there likes and dislikes, and I do every thing I can to make every customer happy. I have dyno'ed several hundred Marauders, and sold many more tuners, so lets leave it there. Mark has already expressed his complete delight in both cars with my custom tune both cars were on the dyno while Mark watched with his family, so does this explain it. Now you like your tune, and I am happy for you, and many here like Lidios. Hope to see many of you in Louisville.:beer:
Not trying to do anything so don't get bent out of shape.

Dennis I don't think he was questioning your dealer status but the fact you called it a SC tune not SCT tune. They are both N/A cars correct? Correct before he edited his original post it in fact did say SC tune which made me wonder, that is all.
^^^

Well most members here know I have always used SCT, and I will be the first to say it is very easy to misread what is some time wrote in a post, so for those who do not know. I have always used SCT tunning, every SCT dealer starts with basic value files and with experience they refine the tunes to there customers satisfaction. And when I said my tune I just meant to say as I explained it was a custom tune on the dyno using SCT software. And if you look at the post it originally said my SC tune, I meant SCT and I corrected that.
Read answer above. ^^^

Both of my cars are N/A and will most likely remain that way as 95% of our driving is I-95 above 70 MPH. We did five runs with the Silver car and three runs with the Black car. Dennis tuned each using his SCT programmer.

The Silver car started out pulling too much spark and running lean. The Black car's first run was with Motorcraft plugs. It had slightly more horsepower than the Silver. We installed the Autlolites for its second run and found it lost 3 HP while also running lean. The third and final run was dead on. The above charts are from each cars final runs.

This should clear up any confusion as to my mods with Reinhart tunes.

P.S. The videos don't do the sound justice ... we were wearing shooters' ear protection during filming the runs.
That sucks they were running lean but at least they are dialed in.