PDA

View Full Version : For Sale More 04 MM parts in Mi. 48336

bigcowl-imp
03-27-2010, 04:05 AM
hood........ $125

fender......$75 each......add $25 for black wheel well

header panel....piece that holds head
lights..............$75....... ...SOLD!

head light with corner light $75 per side......or $125 for all lights.......SOLD!

door mirrors $40 each.........SOLD!

complete radiator with everthing on it.......fan, etc....... $200

carpet........... $50................SOLD!

wiper arms with blades......$25

overhead console.....$75

gauge pod with the 2 gauges $75............SOLD!

all complete inside door panels $300...........SOLD!

all seat belts.........$150............ SOLD!

back package tray or rear deck carpet.........$40

some inside plastic trim...........$?

all prices are firm and i only have whats listed .....
I will not ship the bigger stuff sorry....

Phrog_gunner
03-27-2010, 04:12 AM
How about the piece that runs across the front of the dash on the bottom from the steering wheel to the passenger door panel and down around the EATC. (On 03s its the piece where the clock is). Are you selling this? How much and do you have a pic?

J.bo
03-27-2010, 04:26 AM
What is the condition of the headlights/corner lights? Any road rash or cracks? Can you send pics? If all is good considered sold.

AZBLACK
03-27-2010, 05:28 AM
Pm sent on gauge pod.

FordNut
03-27-2010, 05:31 AM
Interested in the carpet.

MMBLUE
03-27-2010, 05:40 AM
What's the status on the grille?

MMB03ROZ
03-27-2010, 06:27 AM
put me in line on the headlights

Drewstang
03-27-2010, 06:38 AM
PM price on both a pillar trim panels, please.

442freak
03-27-2010, 09:31 AM
Sent a pm on the console

bawazir
03-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Do you have the front seat

LANDY
03-27-2010, 10:30 AM
Pics needed please. Im interested in the front door panels.

stryker
03-27-2010, 01:10 PM
hood........ $125

fender......$75 each......add $25 for black wheel well

header panel....piece that holds head
lights..............$75

head light with corner light $75 per side......or $125 for all lights

door mirrors $40 each

complete radiator with everthing on it.......fan, etc....... $150

carpet........... $50

overhead console.....$75

gauge pod with the 2 gauges $75

all complete inside door panels $300

all seat belts.........$150

back package tray or rear deck carpet.........$40

some inside plastic trim...........$?

I will not ship the bigger stuff sorry....:rolleyes:Can you post pics of all those parts to check how are the parts on condition i am very interested in various parts .

bones
03-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Does everything function properly with the overhead console?
If everything works & the other guy does not want it I will take it.

PM me on how you want to handle payment.

Thanks

bigcowl-imp
03-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Lots of pm`s sent.........i will get pics and shipped prices tomorrow.

Yes the stuff is charcoal in color

All headlights and header panel sold.

The only thing that i forgot to mention that i have is the battery box with a bracket on it.....i will have pics tomorrow..3/29/10

FordNut
03-29-2010, 08:00 PM
How much for shipping the carpet to 37772?

bigcowl-imp
03-30-2010, 05:57 PM
Sorry guys but i forgot to take pics of the door panels and carpet.......
I`m on my way now to get better pics of the seat belts and get pics of the door panels......I will get pics of the carpet tommorrow.

Let me know if this link works

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/bigcowl-imp/Marauder%20parts%20for%20sale/

bigcowl-imp
03-30-2010, 07:43 PM
I added more pics here

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/bigcowl-imp/Marauder%20parts%20for%20sale/

bawazir
03-30-2010, 07:44 PM
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/g0/claps.gif

bawazir
03-30-2010, 07:44 PM
nice ..

BAD MERC
03-30-2010, 07:55 PM
I need a single door window switch. Front passenger, any single switch works - I don't have a Grand Marquis or Crown Victoria, can I still buy?

FordNut
03-30-2010, 08:11 PM
How much for shipping the carpet to 37772?

Sorry guys but i forgot to take pics of the door panels and carpet.......
I`m on my way now to get better pics of the seat belts and get pics of the door panels......I will get pics of the carpet tommorrow.

If shipping isn't too bad I'm in for the carpet.

bawazir
03-30-2010, 08:34 PM
I need the bottom steering wheel cover ?
Do you have it?

bigcowl-imp
03-31-2010, 05:55 AM
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/g0/claps.gif<!--startfragment -->

wtf ??????

bigcowl-imp
03-31-2010, 05:58 AM
I`m not seperating anything from the door panels so don`t ask....sorry

I only have whats listed or what i have pics of and the carpet so please stop asking for other partss...

JET
04-01-2010, 12:52 PM
sorry read information above

FordNut
04-01-2010, 01:30 PM
sorry read information above

Hey man, where ya been?

JET
04-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Nut
1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH
wow those are some sweet times
Been working and raising my kids.
Still love my car but it needs some work.
Where is the best place to look up parts. New & Used
I need one wheel polished or plain
full set of oem brakes to replace the piece of crap baer package
lugs are rusting.
Best to you
John

FordNut
04-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Nut
1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH
wow those are some sweet times
That doesn't tell the whole story. That was with street tires at full pressure, street tune, trunk still loaded down, weighin at 4970 lb. And I spun off the line, had to let off and get back into it.

Been working and raising my kids.
I hear that. I wish I was working, I'm looking. At least the kids are grown and gone, I'd really be hurting financially if I was still raising kids.

Still love my car but it needs some work.
Where is the best place to look up parts. New & Used
I need one wheel polished or plain
full set of oem brakes to replace the piece of crap baer package
Let me check the garage for a wheel. I'll get back to you on that.

Baer brake problems? Is is warpage or something more serious? I found some much better replacement rotors that work great, made by DBA. Zack found a good vendor for them, there's a thread around here somewhere about it.

Best to you
John
Same to ya.

FordNut
04-01-2010, 03:00 PM
I`m not seperating anything from the door panels so don`t ask....sorry

I only have whats listed or what i have pics of and the carpet so please stop asking for other partss...

Still need a shipping estimate to 37772 for the carpet.

Spectragod
04-01-2010, 03:47 PM
I need a single door window switch. Front passenger, any single switch works - I don't have a Grand Marquis or Crown Victoria, can I still buy?

I have a right front switch panel with both window and lock switches, you pay shipping and it's yours. :beer:

JET
04-01-2010, 03:58 PM
*if we are not supposed to have this conversation in this thread please let me know and
I’ll send you a private message. It has been so long I forget the rules.
Nut
The baer breaks are bad news. I have had to replace the front rotors 3 times and just won’t do it again. Lidio told me he stopped using baer and advised the best thing to do is put the stock ones back on. Baer says to drive the car at, fast, highway speed and jam on the breaks, do it 8 times (or whatever). It doesn't work and it is not very safe. I could see trying to explain that to a cop. I have been told by other people that you need have the baer brakes real hot to get them working correctly or they just don't work right. When they were working right they do feel good but I have received brand new rotors from baer that were warped. I have had to have the new brake rotors turned, unreal right? I am done with them and really don’t care about tricking them out another way. I just want the brakes to work properly so I can enjoy my car all the time. If the brake mod you recommend if easy and trouble free I’ll look at it but I need the best long term cost efficient fix. I’d be happy with a used set if I could find them. I just got a quote for $750 (parts $500 service $250) for front rotors and calipers and whatever else is needed and the $500 for the rear (rear has stock calipers still on). I can’t do anything myself so I need it done by a pro. I am waiting on a second quote and would love to price the parts online but I can’t find and or figure out what the parts are and their numbers and exactly what needed besides calipers, pads & rotors.
All my oem parts were stored at a friend’s 2nd home. It was sold and the parts were lost in translation. All my upgrades were done so long ago that it's my fault for not getting my stuff. My spare was there too. So being I have no spare I have been driving around with widened rims with the 305 nittos in my trunk for years now but would love to have more room back there.
I’m commuting 600+ miles a week and I want to shoot myself every time I use the brakes. The whole car shakes. If it was a stick I would gear down every time I had to stop but I have been advised that my trans is better off not treated that way.
I’m also having issues with my odometer and speedometer. They are both off. At one point it was off a lot. My wife noticed it first. She called and said she was going 90 and getting passed by everyone. It was off about 22% but after getting fixed (ha-ha) it is only off about 8 to 10%. I recently past 100k but knew I was really lower. I hope you can’t go to jail for having fast odometer?
Best
John

bigcowl-imp
04-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Still need a shipping estimate to 37772 for the carpet.

You do know that this Marauder carpet don`t have any carpet in the middle because of the shifter plate right ?
Pics are in my photobucket now.

bigcowl-imp
04-04-2010, 07:01 AM
What's the status on the grille?

Who said anything about a grill ??????

bigcowl-imp
04-04-2010, 07:05 AM
Does everything function properly with the overhead console?
If everything works & the other guy does not want it I will take it.

PM me on how you want to handle payment.

Thanks

Yes everything works with the overhead console..and yes its still availible

bigcowl-imp
04-06-2010, 01:36 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/bigcowl-imp/Picture022.jpg

FordNut
04-06-2010, 02:16 PM
*if we are not supposed to have this conversation in this thread please let me know and
I’ll send you a private message. It has been so long I forget the rules.
Nut
The baer breaks are bad news. I have had to replace the front rotors 3 times and just won’t do it again. Lidio told me he stopped using baer and advised the best thing to do is put the stock ones back on. Baer says to drive the car at, fast, highway speed and jam on the breaks, do it 8 times (or whatever). It doesn't work and it is not very safe. I could see trying to explain that to a cop. I have been told by other people that you need have the baer brakes real hot to get them working correctly or they just don't work right. When they were working right they do feel good but I have received brand new rotors from baer that were warped. I have had to have the new brake rotors turned, unreal right? I am done with them and really don’t care about tricking them out another way. I just want the brakes to work properly so I can enjoy my car all the time. If the brake mod you recommend if easy and trouble free I’ll look at it but I need the best long term cost efficient fix. I’d be happy with a used set if I could find them. I just got a quote for $750 (parts $500 service $250) for front rotors and calipers and whatever else is needed and the $500 for the rear (rear has stock calipers still on). I can’t do anything myself so I need it done by a pro. I am waiting on a second quote and would love to price the parts online but I can’t find and or figure out what the parts are and their numbers and exactly what needed besides calipers, pads & rotors.
All my oem parts were stored at a friend’s 2nd home. It was sold and the parts were lost in translation. All my upgrades were done so long ago that it's my fault for not getting my stuff. My spare was there too. So being I have no spare I have been driving around with widened rims with the 305 nittos in my trunk for years now but would love to have more room back there.
I’m commuting 600+ miles a week and I want to shoot myself every time I use the brakes. The whole car shakes. If it was a stick I would gear down every time I had to stop but I have been advised that my trans is better off not treated that way.
I’m also having issues with my odometer and speedometer. They are both off. At one point it was off a lot. My wife noticed it first. She called and said she was going 90 and getting passed by everyone. It was off about 22% but after getting fixed (ha-ha) it is only off about 8 to 10%. I recently past 100k but knew I was really lower. I hope you can’t go to jail for having fast odometer?
Best
John
Email sent, but...

Alright, here's your best/cheapest way out on the brakes: Get the DBA rotors. They work and bolt right onto the Baer hats. I've been using them for about 5-6 years and still haven't replaced the rotors. They were turned once, but I have about 50k on them.

If you have your rotors turned, if at all possible find a shop that has the lathe that bolts to the car so they can be turned on the car instead of on a separate brake lathe. It does make a difference.

Sounds like your tune is possibly setup for a 3.55 gear instead of the 4.10 gears. That may be your speedometer issue.

I do have a spare rim, check your email.

FordNut
04-06-2010, 02:18 PM
You do know that this Marauder carpet don`t have any carpet in the middle because of the shifter plate right ?
Pics are in my photobucket now.

I assume they're all like that. Does it smell like cigarette smoke or mildew or anything like that? How much for shipping to 37772?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/bigcowl-imp/Picture022.jpg

Nice looking bowties!

bigcowl-imp
04-06-2010, 03:20 PM
I assume they're all like that. Does it smell like cigarette smoke or mildew or anything like that? How much for shipping to 37772?

Nice looking bowties!

Thank you

No smoke or mildew at all and looks good for 71,xxx miles
Still could use a little cleaning.
$72.00 shipped
paypal= trozenboom@ameritech.net

FordNut
04-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Thank you

No smoke or mildew at all and looks good for 71,xxx miles
Still could use a little cleaning.
$72.00 shipped
paypal= trozenboom@ameritech.net

Carpet is SOLD

bigcowl-imp
04-07-2010, 05:54 AM
I got your paypal.....thank you it will be going out today (4/7/10)

MMBLUE
04-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Who said anything about a grill ??????

Key word Status, meaning, did you have a complete car, and parting the whole thing out, therefore, a grille would've been present. Sorry! thought maybe you had one.

bigcowl-imp
04-07-2010, 11:23 AM
This is on the 1st post on the 1st page of my add...

I will not ship the bigger stuff sorry....

I still must have had to tell 14-16 people that i only have whats listed...