PDA

View Full Version : looking for a previous owner

dgearlsr
03-28-2010, 01:23 PM
i recently bought a marauder that was from connecticut the owners name was sean cornell which then was bought by a guy named willy wonka yeah i didnt belive it either but oh well anyways i was looking for the original owner sean he had to have been a member of new england marauders or mm.net if anyone knows sean or has any info he either is in ct or mass please im me i want to know what was done to this car as far as perfomance upgrades and such thanks for the help in advance the car is a 04 marauder black on black sunroof spoiler and born on date is 12/17/2003 deliered 2/27/2004 hope that helps

BAD MERC
03-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Boynton Beach?? You gonna attend the picnic in Eustis? Your car seems to be an early-build for having a sunroof. Is it OE? You can tell if your VIN starts with '2MHHM'.

LeoVampire
03-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Sean P Cornell Coventry, CT ???????

If you truly want to talk to the guy do a VIn check on the Marauder and find out what dealership sold it originaly and then contact them and go from there.

dgearlsr
03-28-2010, 07:46 PM
leo where in ct are you from? my wife and i are from bethel and newtown next to danbury.thanks for the info that is the exact name the car was reg in ct and was serviced in mass then was bought by a 2nd owner and titled in mass then it was sent to auction in florida which was then bought by a dealer in ga only for us to buy it and bring her back to florida.it is a 2004 with the "factory" sunroof seems ford sent them all outside to a company to have them installed only ford huh lol.seems our cars share the same build date of 12/17/2003

LeoVampire
03-28-2010, 07:51 PM
leo where in ct are you from? my wife and i are from bethel and newtown next to danbury.thanks for the info that is the exact name the car was reg in ct and was serviced in mass then was bought by a 2nd owner and titled in mass then it was sent to auction in florida which was then bought by a dealer in ga only for us to buy it and bring her back to florida.it is a 2004 with the "factory" sunroof seems ford sent them all outside to a company to have them installed only ford huh lol.

When I moved to CT I started in Branford and moved here in Waterbury 6 years ago.

Ya the dealer said my Marauder wasn't fited with the Moon Roof until after it left the factory as well.

dgearlsr
03-28-2010, 07:55 PM
dam you are about 30 mins from my home town i miss the change of seasons but dont miss the snow lol. i cant believe our cars share the same build date so ours is close to your sequence what a small world

LeoVampire
03-28-2010, 07:59 PM
dam you are about 30 mins from my home town i miss the change of seasons but dont miss the snow lol. i cant believe our cars share the same build date so ours is close to your sequence what a small world

Now with the internet I find out all the time how small the world is LOL!!

I am orginaly from Holyoke Mass and have lived in Springfield, North Hampton and Chicopee.

I just can't take the Humidity of where you are at now. Even in the army I never got use to the Southern bases.

dgearlsr
03-29-2010, 03:52 AM
i sepnt a lot of time at westover afb in chicopi did search and rescue and had a lot of military hops from there.i didnt like the humidity when i first moved here in1989 but got used to it plus i fish all year round so thats a bonus hope to meet up with ya at some point have a great day

LeoVampire
03-29-2010, 11:23 AM
i sepnt a lot of time at westover afb in chicopi did search and rescue and had a lot of military hops from there.i didnt like the humidity when i first moved here in1989 but got used to it plus i fish all year round so thats a bonus hope to meet up with ya at some point have a great day

They use to let us go there and race our cars on the base for the weekends. That was cool as hell to say the least.