PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a Host Hotel Room? (I must XNCL!)

JUST 1BULLITT
04-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Hi aLL!
anyone want/need my Host Hotel Room Reservation before I cancel?? :mad2: "DUTY CALLS" and I HAVE to deploy on an Overseas Mission...NO way can I make it now! VERY SORRY and esp. at the last minute; but looks like it can't be helped! (I HOPE the Airline will refund my plane tickets as I was flying into Indy and driving the Marauder down from there!) I couldn't be more bummed.

Let me know ASAP on the room before I cancel it. (I'd like to cancel it for sure by next Tuesday the latest so I don't get charged!)

THANKS!

I'll still pay for my Decals though! (AND Knine I'm paying for yours for you too! Maybe I'll just mail you the check for them all since I can't pay in person!)

JUST 1BULLITT
04-08-2010, 05:24 PM
HOPE everyone was/IS set on the hotel....I didn't hear from anyone except Embassy for Saturday night but I was on the road traveling AGAIN this week and I HAD to cancel so I did that Tuesday; the Gal told me anyone else though could grab my room now at the special rate! Good luck all, SORRY again I couldn't make it! ENJOY!! :burnout: :beer: :banana2: