PDA

View Full Version : First Capital Area Meet

Ladyhawke
11-16-2003, 10:31 AM
Haggis and I had a great time at the First Capital Area Meet at Dave & Buster's. It was wonderful meeting more MM owners.
Thanks again to Mad-3R for organizing our get together. Hope everyone made it home safely. We look forward to doing it again.
:D

Brutus
11-16-2003, 12:36 PM
Myself and Miss Brutus also had a great time. It was nice to put the names with the faces. Bob, thanks for the ride. I see stage I in the near future! And Ladyhawke, great job on the dash plaque's. Cant wait till next year.:D

Bigdogjim
11-16-2003, 02:57 PM
Well any pictures?

Haggis
11-16-2003, 07:13 PM
We forgot our camera, but Murader03 (Bob) and Brutus took some pictures of the cars and group outside of D&B. Once they have them posted you will be able to see our happy little group with our smiling faces.

Brutus
11-16-2003, 08:00 PM
I should have the pictures posted tommorow.

Bigdogjim
11-16-2003, 08:28 PM
Cool you check out our mug shot in the NY thread...Same forum:)

Murader03
11-17-2003, 02:22 AM
Hope to have the pictures posted later today or tomorrow. Had a great time and Brutus, your welcome. You probably could have sweet talked Haggis into a ride in the KB, but then you'd never be the same and the wedding would be off, cause you'd need the speed my boy! Thanks LadyHawk for the plaque's. Thanks to Mad-3r and his misses for setting up the meet and eat. I'm terrible with manes, but it was great meeting GordonB and his wife, and being able to se my 1st Blue MM up close. The man knows cars and like sto talk about them! Took a more lesiurele pace home than the trip down. Was 20 minutes leaving to do unexpected company but still made it in time.

Murader03
11-17-2003, 03:04 AM
Posted a group picture from our meet in the DC area. It's in the Memebrs Gallery, don't know how it got there as I selected the Events heading. I must be doing something wrong. As soon as I figure out what, or get some help, I'll post the rest. As I have a slow connection at work, look for the pictures to be uploaded when I get home.

In the mean time, can someone tell me what I'm doing incorrectly? I want to post these pictures in the Events section under a new heading concerning the CAM meet.

Thanks!

Haggis
11-17-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Murader03
You probably could have sweet talked Haggis into a ride in the KB, but then you'd never be the same and the wedding would be off, cause you'd need the speed my boy!

No sweet talk would have been necessary, rides are always available, just did not think about it. Then again I do not want to be blamed for breaking up anyones marriage. ;) Especially my own...yes dear only kidding...Errrr..sorry dear...:rolleyes:

Ladyhawke
11-17-2003, 08:08 PM
Here is a scan of our plaque for the 1st Capital Area Meet. Thanks to Mac and Mary for letting us borrow their idea and format. ;)

Bigdogjim
11-17-2003, 08:18 PM
Nice plaque! Add a real touch to the event.:)

Murader03
11-18-2003, 12:52 AM
Brutus and I have posted pictures in the Events section!

SergntMac
11-18-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Ladyhawke
Here is a scan of our plaque for the 1st Capital Area Meet. Thanks to Mac and Mary for letting us borrow their idea and format.

You're welcome, Chris, I'm glad everyone likes them.

Hey y'all...If any y'all want a dash plaque for any of your MM meets anywhere, I can supply the base plaque with godshead logo (as you see it here) with three lines of your text, your choice of font. Plaques come with two sided 3M tape installed for mounting.

1 to 49 plaques, 1.75 each, plus tax and shipping

50 to 99 plaques, 1.50 each, plus tax and shipping.

100 and up, 1.15 each, plus tax and shipping.

allow two weks for prep and shipping, write to me at SergntMac@aol.com for details.