PDA

View Full Version : Reason for the Carlisle Email.

Blackened300a
04-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Val from Carlisle sent me a email explaining why you guys received the message saying you have to call for our class.

This is her explanation...

Hey Paul - thought i'd send you a response to your post instead of writing a book on the wall. I emailed the entire list of people who didn't have a class listed, so if they got the email, it just means they probably registered before we had the class list available. Not a big deal, but when we go to pull the list for Sticker mailing, we need to know the class to know which sticker to send. They can just respond to the email with the class number and i will enter them myself on Monday. They didn't do anything wrong, we just want to make sure that they get the correct sticker.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks!!

Basically, just respond to the email you received that you are in class #178. This is the 03-04 Marauder class. If there is a split, they will work it out at the deadline of May 3rd.

This is the first year of them mailing out the show field sticker and the first year of our own class so be patient as they get it all worked out for us.

ImpalaSlayer
04-09-2010, 06:24 PM
very cool! thanks for the update.

PS, no balancer yet

Ms. Denmark
04-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the update Paul.

Speed
04-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up and appreciate all your work, I'll call Monday.

Blackened300a
04-09-2010, 07:30 PM
PS, no balancer yet

You gotta be kidding me?

I hope I got the right address. I used the one off your paypal.

ImpalaSlayer
04-09-2010, 08:01 PM
You gotta be kidding me?

I hope I got the right address. I used the one off your paypal.

nope not kidding. but yes that is the correct address. i will double check over the shop tomorrow but im pretty sure it aitn there

jonroe
04-14-2010, 03:48 AM
Thanks for staying on top of this, Paul. I see how the process is different this year with mailing out of the stickers. Maybe the check-in times will be a little shorter this way.

Jon

Bluerauder
04-14-2010, 04:19 AM
Thanks for staying on top of this, Paul. I see how the process is different this year with mailing out of the stickers. Maybe the check-in times will be a little shorter this way.

Jon

Check-In time really hasn't been that bad in the past 2 years (@ around 11-12 AM on Friday). It's only been about 15 minutes tops as I recall. The problem is with parking in the little registration lot and the turn in-out process. I get a little paranoid with lots of traffic in little lots moving in and around my MM. :o

Of course, getting a sticker in the mail that lets you go right through the gate will help alot.