PDA

View Full Version : Wild Woody`s 11-16-03

Hack Goby
11-16-2003, 05:11 PM
Two Marauders and two LX Sports showed up tonite including new guy Jim(Gilby) all the way from Trenton in a `04 DTR.It was nasty drizzle outside and on the inside the Lions were even worse.Jim gonna hafta start calling you "RED 5" But thats another story,Nice meeting you.Darryl always good to see you.Larry C thanks for showing up. Good luck on your mods.

DetGeno
11-16-2003, 05:40 PM
Got the call from Slim today to join up with you guys but I am up in da U.P. for deer season with my Marauder. Talk about getting looks! Not many MM up here that's for sure! Weather is still okay Mid to Low 40's. See ya'll real soon!!!

Hack Goby
11-16-2003, 05:51 PM
Gino,Good to here from you I thought alot of guys would be hunting hope your doing or did well.

gilby04
11-16-2003, 06:26 PM
Hack,
My DTR looks like an orphan next to that "family" of Black !
Nice meeting you, Darryl, and Larry. Good talking with you.
Let's do it again soon.
Maybe next time, good luck will prevail for a better weather day.
(Maybe next time, good luck will prevail for the Lions, too !)

bigslim
11-16-2003, 08:03 PM
You know it takes a lot to get me to bring my baby out in the rain. As soon as I got home I cleaned her up. It was nice meeting you too Jim. Always nice to see Paul. Sorry you couldn't make it Geno. I will be waiting for some deer jerky though. Also, thanks Larry for stopping by. Jim, the weather can change, the Lions can't. I will post my pictures in the gallery.