PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire Car Show Registration Forms!!

Mr. Man
04-13-2010, 10:26 AM
For all of you who will be attending the New Hampshire meet May 20-23, here is the scoop on registering for the New Hampshire Motor Speedway Classic Car Show, Sat. May 22, 2010. They are not set up for on-line registration. We must
complete a paper form and mail it in with our $25 payment* (either check/money order or provide credit card info).
To receive the form you may either:
1. E-MAIL MMO3MOK (Mary) with the subject line New Hampshire Car Show @ Marauder03@comcast.net and she will e-mail the form to you.
OR
2. PM your name and mailing address to Paula (Ms. Denmark) or me ASAP and we will send you a copy of the registration form and an envelope addressed to the Motor Speedway.

Complete the form, enclose check/money order or credit card info, stamp it and get it in the mail before May 10th.

*The $25 fee covers the following: Car Show registration and dash plaques, admission to all Speedway events** on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for 2 adults (children 16 and under are FREE), and driving on the Nascar Oval!

** Events at the Speedway include: Vintage road racing, auto flea market, displays/demonstrations, and the Classic Car Show. There will be food/souvenirs and live bands.

Feel free to pm or call us for any questions.:) You can also call the NH Motor Speedway Guest Services at (603) 783-4931.

Get your registration form and send it in as soon as possible! We are looking forward to a great time with great people and of course..........great cars!!!!!!! :beer:

MM03MOK
04-13-2010, 10:46 AM
The have forms online for the other events that weekend...not sure why they couldn't do this form.

http://www.nhms.com/schedule/special/vintage_racing_celebration/

Can you fax it to me? 508.477.7775 Quicker and less work on your part. I can also scan it tonight and post it here.

Egon Spengler
04-13-2010, 11:31 AM
That would be great!

I can also scan it tonight and post it here.

Mr. Man
04-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Bunny, I'll try faxing it from home tonight. If that fails, I'll take it to work in the morning and have it faxed to you. We'd greatly appreciate you scanning it!! And it is rather odd that they don't have this form on line.:confused:

Ms. Denmark
04-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Good news! The car show registration form will be posted later tonight thanks to Mary. :bows: :bunny: :bunny2: Keep your eyes open for it. We will be happy to mail it out as well, to anyone who would prefer that route.

MM03MOK
04-14-2010, 08:21 PM
I've scanned it but it's too big to upload to this thread.

Please email me with the subject line: New Hampshire Car Show and I'll email it to you.

Marauder03@comcast.net

Check your In Box. I emailed some forms out just now.

Mary

SMOKE
04-15-2010, 06:03 AM
Got it...thanks!

Egon Spengler
04-15-2010, 06:04 AM
Got the e-mail! Thank you!!!

Ms. Denmark
04-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Thanks Mary!

Mr. Man
04-19-2010, 05:33 PM
:bump: :bump: :D See the first thread for instructions!