PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy Marauder for project

35tsc
04-20-2010, 11:15 AM
I am looking for a cheap (probably wrecked marauder). I am looking for the car to use as a donar car for a hot rod project. I will be needing the rolling chassis as well as the interior. All other body panels and glass are not needed.
Thanks
Mark

ImpalaSlayer
04-20-2010, 02:16 PM
I am looking for a cheap (probably wrecked marauder). I am looking for the car to use as a donar car for a hot rod project. I will be needing the rolling chassis as well as the interior. All other body panels and glass are not needed.
Thanks
Mark

you would probably be better off looking for a CV chassis and swaping in a MM interior and some variant of the 4v engine. rolling mm chassis are hard to come, most are slammed pretty hard.

NYGarageQueen
04-22-2010, 06:31 PM
you would probably be better off looking for a CV chassis and swaping in a MM interior and some variant of the 4v engine. rolling mm chassis are hard to come, most are slammed pretty hard.

agreed as well

Taemian
04-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks
Mark

What is your budget? Dave's MM is still complete and for sale. Has a Trilogy, went 12.7 last fall before it got rear ended and written off.
PM me for details.