PDA

View Full Version : Winter plans

cruzer
11-17-2003, 09:28 PM
Well, the last shows have been held for this season and we need to come up with a way to keep in touch during the winter. The other Marauder groups have started a monthly get-together---once-a-month breakfasts, lunches or just afternoon bull sessions. How about some suggestions of where and when--maybe in the Dallas area one month and Ft. Worth the next ? Also, a suggestion has been made that we have a "Texas Tour" starting in the metroplex to Austin, Waco, San Antonio-cut over to I 45 for the Houston group, then ????. What are your thoughts on route and activities and date ??? We have a great local group with possibilities of adding quite a few members if we change to a social format for the winter--I know of three owners who are not into shows or racing but would enjoy a social get together just to get to know other owners..Think it over and let's discuss it here..Enjoy your Marauders. Maury

CRUZTAKER
11-18-2003, 05:26 AM
Maury, I must laugh everytime I hear a Texan talk about winter....47 degrees and ...man it's cold today!, heck the trees haven't even dropped their leaves yet!

I love it here! Too bad it's over...I am going home tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for their hospitality, and take care of the 'republic' while I'm gone.

-Barry

Love Texas...but still don't care for the cowboys.
(Let's see what that stirs up. You know I can't leave w/o rockin' the boat somehow!)

cruzer
11-18-2003, 08:28 PM
CRUZ--Keep checking the site---keep us posted on what REAL WINTER is like--spent a few COLD nites in Cleveland!!! We really enjoyed your company while in the Republic--you are welcome anytime--(we'll have to educate you about the Cowboys)--as a trouble-maker, you fit right in with us red-necks--enjoy Tampa. Maury

rumble
11-19-2003, 04:24 PM
Barry, hurry back. Good to see ya.