PDA

View Full Version : July

dakslim
05-02-2010, 07:01 AM
Will be in Ct. in late June early July. Anything going on then. Would try to meet up with you if so.

Phrog_gunner
05-02-2010, 07:31 AM
I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. But I am glad the home arranges trips for you guys to get out and see things.

This is a different topic but I'll be going up to Raleigh to see my gf when I'm done with school in 2 weeks or so. How far are you from 95?

fastblackmerc
05-02-2010, 07:41 AM
I live outside of Raleigh. PM me & we can meet up.

Phrog_gunner
05-02-2010, 07:57 AM
I'll be ready for some more Clyde Coopers in a couple weeks.

LeoVampire
05-02-2010, 09:31 AM
http://www.ctccc.net/

On the left there is a tab for cruise nights and a tab for the major events calender.

dakslim
05-02-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. But I am glad the home arranges trips for you guys to get out and see things.

This is a different topic but I'll be going up to Raleigh to see my gf when I'm done with school in 2 weeks or so. How far are you from 95?

Not nice...T-Gunner!:mad2: I'm 'bout 45 min. from Fayetteville but we could meet up with Fastblackmerc in Raleigh.:beer:

Paul T. Casey
05-04-2010, 07:09 AM
Where in Ct are you going to be? I'll be home soon, and will plan on at least a meet up. We did ok at the Hanks thing last year, there's always the Berlin Tpke, and cruises every night.

Egon Spengler
05-04-2010, 07:23 AM
I am game!

I will buy you a beer or a prune juice for busting your balls

CBT
05-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Will be in Ct. in late June early July. Anything going on then. Would try to meet up with you if so.

Note to self: Stay away from CT in July.....

dakslim
05-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Where in Ct are you going to be? I'll be home soon, and will plan on at least a meet up. We did ok at the Hanks thing last year, there's always the Berlin Tpke, and cruises every night.

Gonna be in New Milford for my daughters second and hopefully last wedding.:P

dakslim
05-04-2010, 10:44 AM
I am game!

I will buy you a beer or a prune juice for busting your balls

Beer with prune juice chaser maybe.;)

dakslim
05-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Note to self: Stay away from CT in July.....

Good!!!!!!!!:beer:

LeoVampire
05-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Good!!!!!!!!:beer:

Um I guess congratts on the new wedding for your daughter as long as your not flipping the bill that is!? :shake: ;)

But you will not be all that far from Waterbury depending on the traffic just have to head further east for it.

There are shows & Cruises in Westport and Monroe which are to the south of where you will be.

Paul T. Casey
05-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Okay, that's about as far away from me as you can get and still be in Ct. No problem though, nothing here is more than an hour and a half in a Marauder. I'll look into what's going on while you're here, and if nothing else meet up for lunch or something. You're not that far from the Berlin Tpke. cruise. Saturday nights, up and down the length of rte 5 and 15 in Berlin CT. I've been a couple times, helped cause a big commotion once (where's Smoke). It's hit or miss on how heavily the LEO's are enforcing the laws. One time we got away with a lot of crap, and the other time I saw ticket parties all over the joint.

dakslim
05-05-2010, 06:26 AM
Okay, that's about as far away from me as you can get and still be in Ct. No problem though, nothing here is more than an hour and a half in a Marauder. I'll look into what's going on while you're here, and if nothing else meet up for lunch or something. You're not that far from the Berlin Tpke. cruise. Saturday nights, up and down the length of rte 5 and 15 in Berlin CT. I've been a couple times, helped cause a big commotion once (where's Smoke). It's hit or miss on how heavily the LEO's are enforcing the laws. One time we got away with a lot of crap, and the other time I saw ticket parties all over the joint.

Sounds good everyone...the few Marauder owners I've met are a good bunch of guys so looking forward to meeting more. Will meet a bunch more at Marauderville VIII.:)

Egon Spengler
05-05-2010, 06:32 AM
Sounds good everyone...the few Marauder owners I've met are a good bunch of guys so looking forward to meeting more. Will meet a bunch more at Marauderville VIII.:)
Did you have a birthday recently? I don't know why but I could have sworn your age said 65 the other day...

dakslim
05-05-2010, 06:33 AM
Did you have a birthday recently? I don't know why but I could have sworn your age said 65 the other day...

You do pay attention...March 21st was my BD.:beer:

Egon Spengler
05-05-2010, 06:35 AM
You do pay attention...March 21st was my BD.:beer:
Well then Happy Belated Birthday Sir!:beer:

dakslim
05-05-2010, 06:36 AM
Well then Happy Belated Birthday Sir!:beer:

Thank you...much appreciated.:)

Haggis
05-05-2010, 07:07 AM
Happy B-day Geezer, did you get to eat your cake with a straw?

dakslim
05-05-2010, 07:10 AM
Happy B-day Geezer, did you get to eat your cake with a straw?

Thanks and nope...still got my own choppers. Shouldn't you be looking for bagpipes or something?:confused:

Haggis
05-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Thanks and nope...still got my own choppers. Shouldn't you be looking for bagpipes or something?:confused:

Why, do you want to look up my kilt?

dakslim
05-05-2010, 08:07 AM
Why, do you want to look up my kilt?

Um, let me think about that...no!:eek:

SMOKE
05-05-2010, 03:17 PM
:rolleyes: I don't know what the 'tude is up on the Pike these days...(have heard they put up with less crap than ever but if you are nice for a while like we were you get invited to hang with a club like we did at BK)....but we left it in lockdown the last time heh-heh....:burnout:

Best,
Jonathan

Egon Spengler
06-16-2010, 06:28 AM
Dude, you going to the Summer Nationals??? You said you will be in the area! Come to the Summer Nationals in Worcester MA July 4th weekend! Tons of cars and a crappy marauder for sale!

dakslim
06-16-2010, 07:59 AM
Dude, you going to the Summer Nationals??? You said you will be in the area! Come to the Summer Nationals in Worcester MA July 4th weekend! Tons of cars and a crappy marauder for sale!

My daughter is getting married on the 3rd...btw, she's a volunteer firefighter, so don't know if that will be possible. Would like to see your car before you become a traitor though.:P

Egon Spengler
06-16-2010, 08:02 AM
My daughter is getting married on the 3rd...btw, she's a volunteer firefighter, so don't know if that will be possible. Would like to see your car before you become a traitor though.:P
Just found out there is a marauder for sale on a dealership lot near here... Might have to trade up to a nicer condition marauder!

dakslim
06-16-2010, 08:06 AM
Just found out there is a marauder for sale on a dealership lot near here... Might have to trade up to a nicer condition marauder!

Now your'e talkin'!;)

Egon Spengler
06-16-2010, 08:08 AM
Now your'e talkin'!;)
I haven't lost interest in marauders... just MY marauder! :bigcry: