PDA

View Full Version : Some updates on Trilogy blower kit

Lidio
11-19-2003, 08:27 PM
Jerry has kept us busy installing his blower kit on customer cars and he and his guys have made some small revisions to the kit recently too.

I thought I’d post an up to date pic of the latest customer car we did with the Trilogy blower kit.
Jerry is now using a good looking Ford intercooler coolant reservoir and now has the cast and coated inlet elbow not the hand made polished ones his early retail kits had. Also the blower upper drive pulley is black now, giving it a very production look over all. The pic I’ve attateched has a clear aluminum pulley because it’s a custom made piece that’s used to make the kit push 12 psi, not the stock set up which is 9.5.

Thanks

jgc61sr2002
11-19-2003, 09:05 PM
Lidio - That looks awesome.:up:

Constable
11-19-2003, 10:11 PM
wow... looks great. A lot more "factory" looking than the first.

bigslim
11-19-2003, 10:51 PM
Hey Lidio, I will be talking to Jerry next week and will probably be talking to you too. I will be doing mine real, real soon. I just have two more party stores to hold-up.

MikesMerc
11-22-2003, 11:11 AM
Looks great!

I haven't been able to stop back in since we talked very briefly at your shop a while back. Unfortunately, I had to be away on business for a few weeks and that has set my plans back just a bit. But, I'll be giving you a call soon Lidio.

And the best part is that I finally got my hands on a decent winter car:) My 04 MM will be a long term keeper!

martyo
11-22-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by jgc61sr2002
Lidio - That looks awesome.:up:

Not only does it look awesome, it looks like "Jet's" car a/k/a JohnT a/ka/ marauder 2306....

Bet he'll be real happy when he returns to Philly and his baby is waiting for him!! :D

gonzo50
11-22-2003, 02:12 PM
"Decisions, Decisions, Decisions" so many to choose from, drives someone crazy. :bounce:

bigslim
11-22-2003, 02:32 PM
Hey Mike, I talked to Jerry Friday and I will be picking up my kit next week. I will be calling Lidio soon for my install. Can't wait for all of us to be supercharged. By the way Jerry had a new F150 there that he let me drive and he said that they will be putting the Trilogy magic on it too.

MikesMerc
11-22-2003, 03:18 PM
Cool...your gonna do it! Somehow, I knew you would:D

We'll be keeping Lidio busy for while I guess:)

MI2QWK4U
11-22-2003, 03:35 PM
Mike, He was done the first time he felt the unbridaled power of the Trilogy car...he just had to admit it!!

Bob Mathis
11-22-2003, 07:48 PM
I just want to let you all know that this kit is great. Yes the tire's go up in smoke. I have worn mine down by half. But it's been a long time since I've had a car that would do this. Lidio I want you to know that mine is still doing great. You have seen my time's so that tell's it all. Guy's this is only the begining. Jerry you know what you have done to us. Your friend Bob!

bigslim
11-22-2003, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait. Just think, me and Dave blood-brothers.