PDA

View Full Version : Rave: Kurgan Motorsports

Motorhead350
05-06-2010, 07:45 PM
As some of you know my car has been running rich for months. What I thought was needed was another dyno tune, due to making a few changes and corrections with my setup. Today I drove over to Bob's to get this taken care of. Almost as soon as he got in my car he told me a dyno tune wasn't necessary.

I was thinking whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? In reality he showed me the car was running fine until the O2 censors kicked on. The car idols just fine until 30 seconds later when the car begins to run rich due to the O2 censors. I changed them a few months back, but didn't get them though Ford, Advance Auto Parts was the place. He told me the problem with that is those auto part stores sell rear O2's and not really the fronts (what I needed) and I need new censors from Ford. That's all the car needed, not a tune and starting all over. The car is fine.

I just wanna give Bob a huge thank you for being up and honest with me. Nearly all people that have dyno tuned my car are complete a-holes, but Bob is like none other. Not only was he nice and honest, he showed me everything and explained it. He knows I didn't completely know what the numbers meant (on his handheld, not the dyno) yet he explained everything and how well everything is actually working. I felt bad being that we had an appointment and his services weren't required, but he was just fine, remained respectful and just proved to me how big of a man he really is.

Bob, it's no wonder your business is doing so well. Your customer service is outstanding! I'll be off tomorrow to change the censors and get that MPG back up to 19! :burnout:

bawazir
05-06-2010, 07:51 PM
That is some Good news, hope your car get fixed

Bradley G
05-06-2010, 08:26 PM
So he through you out :P