PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy WTB Marauder in TX

duncanmcd
05-07-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm new to the forums and have been lurking for quite some time looking for a deal on a Marauder that has been well maintained. Just had our first baby boy 3 months ago and i need a 4 door car instead of my 2 door T-Bird. Looking for a daily driver maybe with a moderate supercharger (not mandatory), preferably black, and must be well maintained. Thanks for the help guys and I'm sure I'm at the right place...all of you guys are incredibly knowledgable.

BLACKMARAUDER04
05-07-2010, 11:58 AM
There are several on Ebay right now, including one from Texas.

-Matt-
05-07-2010, 12:04 PM
There was one in dallas... look in the forsale section

MrBluGruv
05-07-2010, 12:07 PM
You're welcome to make an offer on mine if you want, I'm not particularly looking to sell but I could be talked into it.

98K miles
few dings in paint, cut in back seat, non-mm center caps, generic floor mats (all these things from prior owner mind you, I take care of my car as best I can)
rear spoiler, aftermarket exhaust tips, no cats in exhaust, aftermarket mufflers, modified Lidio tune, Kenwood DPX 503 radio, JLT intake, green interior accent lighting, 4.10 rear end ratio, recently rebuilt transmission (within 1000 miles easily). Can't think of any other mod details or such.

In San Antonio.

1EOgKPFAib8

duncanmcd
05-07-2010, 12:18 PM
MrBluGruv...if you dont mind me asking, what kind of MPG do you get with those 4.10's?

MrBluGruv
05-07-2010, 12:21 PM
So far I've barely noticed a difference from stock. I believe it's because my driving style usually involves getting up to speed fairly quickly, so with the 4.10s I don't have to use as much gas to get to speed at the same rate. I haven't actually tracked it statistically though.

I don't know how it is relative to other MM owners, but for me I'm usually between 110 and 120 miles on the tank with 3/4 left, and between 180 and 195 on the tank with 1/2 left, I don't let it get much below 1/2 tank ever.

duncanmcd
05-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Gotcha! I'm at work and can't view your video...what is your youtube name or the name of the video so I can check it out on my cell?