PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Two Unlocked LG Incite CT810 smartphones

ckadiddle
05-09-2010, 02:05 PM
SOLD! :banana2:6/26/10

Built in WIFI, BLUETOOTH, GPS, MUSIC PLAYER, CAMERA, VIDEO CAPTURE, MOBILE MS WORD AND EXCEL plus many other features...

We bought these two LG Incite CT810 smartphones last Oct/Nov and they have been used primarily for voice calls. These were purchased brand new and UNLOCKED from an ebay vendor for about 130.00 each. They are ATT branded and configured, but could be used on any carrier that uses SIM based phones. The phones have spent the majority of their lives so fat nestled in comfy soft cases protected from wear and tear. Their OS is Windows Mobile 6.1 modded with some minor usability tweaks. I can undo those if you like.

I will include a 2 gig memory card for each phone. I will also include a retractable stylus with each phone. A single battery comes with each phone. I am not trying to get rich, there is nothing wrong with these phones. Kadiddlebabe and I spend waaaaay too much money on electronics -- we wanted something new to play with! Time to sell the previous ones to defray the money I spent on new ones....

What does not come with the phones:
NO Chargers or cases -- they fit our new phones great and we lose a lot of chargers! I can direct you to a site or two for cheap accessories if you like, or check on ebay. That's where I get all my cell phone accessories from.

NO Warranty -- These phones are out of warranty. I will charge the batteries and make sure they are working prior to shipping to you. I will try to package them carefully for you. I will give you two weeks after you receive the phones to make sure they are exactly as I have described.

If you are a little bit of a techie you will enjoy tweaking and modding and adding programs to these tiny computers. I can refer you to a site for Incite users if you like.

I'd like to sell both phones together for $150.00 ! Or take only one for $75.00 ! Send me a PM, please, with contact info and any questions. I would prefer paypal for payment if possible.

Note : You will need to subscribe to a data plan with your cellular provider to take full advantage of all the features this phone offers.

Stock Photos and Info:

http://www.lgmobilephones.com/phone.aspx?id=10398

Photos of the actual phones for sale:

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f129/ckadiddle/LG%20INCITE/

ckadiddle
05-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Seriously, no one is interested in mint condition smart phones that are compatible with Microsoft Office at half price ?

ckadiddle
05-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Added photo lonk to photos of the actual phones.

ckadiddle
05-26-2010, 07:43 PM
OK, wanted to offer them to you guys first. Going to list either on ebay or craigslist tomorrow.

ckadiddle
06-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Items sold 6/26/10. MODS - please close thread.