PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

blackhueys
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Hello Tried calling for the last 2 days no answer. I would like to see about setting up an appointment for June let me know a different number or way to contact you thanks.

Lidio
05-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Hello Tried calling for the last 2 days no answer. I would like to see about setting up an appointment for June let me know a different number or way to contact you thanks.

Hey

I apologize for that. I no longer have a person answering the phone here. He quit about three years ago and I decided we could live with out his position. Especially with the rising costs of trying to run a small business. I am very good about returning calls. So please leave a message if I don't pick up, or we can correspond with PM's too.

Thanks

Ktorres1
05-18-2010, 09:25 AM
You get that new 2011 5.0 in yet lidio?

Lidio
05-18-2010, 01:58 PM
You get that new 2011 5.0 in yet lidio?

I'm actually getting pretty upset with that deal. I ordered the car back in late Feb and my dealer actually got the invoice on the car exactly one month ago from yesterday (Monday 5-17). And said that I should see the car with in ten to fifteen days after that. And still nothing as of right now. No one knows exactly what the hold up is.
I ordered a black California Special package and some folks are telling me that may be the hold up. Got it with the 6-speed auto too.

blackhueys
05-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Well hopefully when I get there for my dyno tune in june you have it then sounds nice cant wait to see it.

Ktorres1
05-18-2010, 09:43 PM
That should be sweet!! haven't seen the black California special yet. I think that could be the reason perhaps for the delay? I haven't seen any 5.0's at any local dealers in fort myers yet. Lol you have a thing for those automatics, can't wait to see what you do with the tune glad your up on the site and keep us posted.

blackhueys
06-17-2010, 10:43 AM
well just got the work done wow thanks alt auto! 424 hp and 412 tq! not bad for just a trilogy and jlt setup plus the black magic from the tune. Going back monday before I go home to get 4.10 gears put in as well figure hey I am hear the pinion is making a bit of noise so why not get it done somewhere that is known for doing good work. THANKS AGAIN!