PDA

View Full Version : Local service for Marauders

cruzer
11-21-2003, 08:48 PM
Got to thinking (dangerous). Why not a list of local people who have given good service to our Marauders--no commercials---just comments . I had to have 2 new rear tires--bad cut one --not enough for warranty--but too much for me to feel comfortable. Went to Discount Tire on Pipeline at 820 where I have bought all my tires for years. Got 2 new OEM Goodrich tires for $ 90 each basic--I took lifetime balance and road hazard---your choice. Got to watch the procedure--they do use power wrench to loosen and finger tighten the lugs, but are very careful, shielding the wheel with their hand. The bead breaker has a plactic cover, so no metal comes in contact with the rims. They use adhesive weights on the inside and balance for high performance and they hand torgue the lugs. Anything that touches the rim is plastic coated. Took it out today and smooth as glass at 95.. Just for your info. Maury

rumble
11-27-2003, 08:23 AM
Maury the only thing I have had done to mine is the Flowmasters. Plano Muffler Shop on 75. I would recommend
them. When I get my valve covers back from the chrome shop
I will need them installed but I plan to go back to Eagle for
that.

Anyone know of a detail shop in Dallas that can do a Zaino
detail?