PDA

View Full Version : Next CAM

Haggis
11-23-2003, 05:23 PM
Ok, fellow MM owners when and where do you want to have the next Capitial Area Meet. It will give those that could not make it to the first meet a chance to attend a local meet and the opportunity to meet other members of our MM family. I know the Holidays are upon us with Thanksgiving less then a week away and Christmas not far behind. Or would you rather wait until after New Years, but then we will waiting for the snow to fall or would you all just like to wait until spring?

p.s.

May you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Haggis & Ladyhawke

Brutus
11-23-2003, 05:59 PM
I'm game whenever you want, as long as I am off work. Had a really good time at the last one.

Bigdogjim
11-23-2003, 06:10 PM
Just keep it going......................... .....................

GordonB
11-23-2003, 09:20 PM
Suggestion: How about a get together Sat. Dec. 13th? There are any number of places to eat around Route 50 and 450 east of Wash DC.
Just for the record, my wife and I will travel as far as Kent Narrows on Kent Island just East of the Bay Bridge if this helps with planning.

GordonB.

Murader03
11-24-2003, 08:26 AM
Well gang, Dot and I would be glad to join you again, but will be in Ohio for a family gathering the weekend Gordon has suggested. By all means, keep the greet and eats going!

GordonB
11-24-2003, 09:44 AM
Does Sat. Dec. 6th work better? I have work function get-together, but I'd prefer an excuse to be with MMfolks!!!
GordonB.

merc
11-24-2003, 10:20 AM
I find this time of the year very difficult to plan events. This weekend I will be in P.A. for 4 days. On December 6th I have a desire to attend the N.C. Marauders local meet and visit near by relatives. Next on the list is Dec. 13, my company’s annual Christmas party. So far it's looking like Pam and I will have every weekend booked until the weekend after New Years.