PDA

View Full Version : Southern Marauders

Lowell Lampe
05-31-2010, 06:03 PM
I have a 2004 DTR with 36,000 miles on it. It is bone stock. How would I get on the contact list for the Southern Marauders? I live in the Atlanta metro area.

Thanx,

Lowell Lame
Atlanta, GA
636-875-0543

martyo
05-31-2010, 07:49 PM
Welcome aboard!

Marauder_Santa
06-01-2010, 04:59 AM
You're In. Show up at the next breakfast - Saturday June 19th at Cracker Barrel Delk Rd at I75 in Marietta. We meet at 8am around the back.

Mike827
06-17-2010, 11:04 AM
can anyone show up at the breakfast with a marauder

Marauder_Santa
06-17-2010, 11:17 AM
Yes! Looking forward to meeting you. 8am this Saturday around the back of Cracker Barrell - Delk Rd and I75.

Mike827
06-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Will be there. Im also going to bring a friend. He has a black MM. I am trying to contact my other friend with the DTR mm. We will all be joining you guys on sat.

GAMike
06-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Don't be shy y'all:P Come on out and join us!:burnout:

Marauder_Santa
06-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Great! Sorry I'm gonna miss this weekend. Looks like a lot of new folks showing up.

Mike827
06-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Nice meeting

Mike827
06-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Quick question, why did you guys up and leave like that last Saturday. I didn't really understand that. But it was nice to meet you guys. I think that will be my last meet.

CWright
06-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Not quite understanding your post there. I saw you guys pull off as if you were leaving as well. Must have been a misunderstanding. I road up to team Ford with Todd to get my car. You need to come on back next time. Everyone is great to hang around. I'll miss the July meet but will be back in August. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

bigmerc'03
06-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Welcome southern marauder!!!!!!!!

PonyUP
06-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Quick question, why did you guys up and leave like that last Saturday. I didn't really understand that. But it was nice to meet you guys. I think that will be my last meet.

I hope it won't be your last meet. I can tell you this is the best bunch of people I've been around. From the crew in Chi-town where I used to live, to the great folks in Atlanta, they have been very welcoming and supportive. This to a guy that doesn't even own a Marauder (Well for now).
I've seen people pitch in to help when people have lost there jobs, help fix cars when members couldn't afford it, shared laughs, and even shared sorrows. It's more than about the car, it's about the people, give it some time, and I'll bet you begin to think of these people as family.

:beer:

justbob
06-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Amen to that brother.

GAMike
06-22-2010, 04:33 AM

Hey Mike:
Great to meet you last Saturday:beer:
I can understand how you may come to a conclusion that an empty parking lot may have mean't something........

I remember when I was a new guy rolling all the way up to Marrietta to meet people I had no clue about in 2006.....Suffice to say I still make a good portion of the monthly breakfasts 4 yrs later.

My mind was elsewhere othewise we would have waited...... I saw you guys drive off, I got into a conversation that distracted me (you remember the gentlemen that showed up late?? Bill.... His wife being in the hospital was on the collective mind of the group and we got to talking about his situation) next thing I knew we were headed to Team Toyland. Trust me, there was no way that was a reflection of our feelings toward you....

So please pay no mind to the collective brain fart of the group & me:o
Hope to see you at the next one:burnout:

Paul T. Casey
06-22-2010, 05:47 AM
Mike827

I'm sure there was no ill will toward you from this bunch. If anything, they encourage new folks and go out of the way to make them feel welcome. It is also perhaps the most active Marauder group you will find. Besides, you'd better still be coming around in the Fall when I make an appearence!

Mike827
06-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Yeah, when MacMerc took me with him on a ride in his car to see how his transmission was shifting, we came back to the parking lot, and you guys disappeared. We didn't know what to think. Well, overall, meeting was good, great people. I will make it to the next one with a couple of more friends of mines with marauders.

GAMike
06-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah, when MacMerc took me with him on a ride in his car to see how his transmission was shifting, we came back to the parking lot, and you guys disappeared. We didn't know what to think. Well, overall, meeting was good, great people. I will make it to the next one with a couple of more friends of mines with marauders.

Good to hear Mike... If ya can make it up for Caffeine & Octane in early July you should. Its unreal what you will see.:beer: