PDA

View Full Version : I shall be attending Carlisle with.......

Blackened300a
06-02-2010, 08:15 AM
My FUSION. :mad2::censor:

It appears that my engine parts were on a slow boat from China and my engine builder has zero concept of time so the combination of the two equals me without my Marauder at Carlisle. :mad2:

I have to try and get my sticker altered to park with the 5 other fusion guys, but Ill be spending all my time at the MM.net tent.
Hopefully I'll have my car in time for Marauderville. :argue:

Bluerauder
06-02-2010, 08:34 AM
My FUSION. :mad2::censor:...
Hopefully I'll have my car in time for Marauderville. :argue:
Sorry to hear this Paul 'cause I know how much effort you put into this event and how much you look forward to it. :(

On the plus side, I am really interested in seeing your Fusion.

Blackened300a
06-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Plus you have one less section to walk over to and cast a vote in. :D (trying to stay positive)

merc
06-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Maybe I should tow my car to the event. It still runs and I can still open the hood but the trunk doesn't close. It has all my custom mods along with the concrete stripping on the drivers side curtsy of maple grove raceway. It might be what some might call a "show stopper". All I need is a volunteer with a F-250 and above truck. :lol: Doom you don't have a chance, welcome the new champion the King Of Dings.:burnout:

Blackened300a
06-02-2010, 08:55 AM
Maybe I should tow my car to the event. It still runs and I can still open the hood but the trunk doesn't close. It has all my custom mods along with the concrete stripping on the drivers side curtsy of maple grove raceway. It might be what some might call a "show stopper". All I need is a volunteer with a F-250 and above truck. :lol: Doom you don't have a chance, welcome the new champion the King Of Dings.:burnout:

Wow, I feel for you. So sorry to hear about this. I remember that thread and was wondering if that was you. Sorry to hear about that. I actually wondered if my situation or crashing the car would have been worse.
Think of it like a Darlington stripe on the car. :o

merc
06-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Wow, I feel for you. So sorry to hear about this. I remember that thread and was wondering if that was you. Sorry to hear about that. I actually wondered if my situation or crashing the car would have been worse.
Think of it like a Darlington stripe on the car. :o

Here is my Darlington stripe the sign of a real road warrior. Mad Merc

http://gallery.me.com/mwhite26/100465/IMG_0219/web.jpg?ver=12754941020001

Haggis
06-02-2010, 09:04 AM

FTMFW....I say go for it!!!!!!

Blackened300a
06-02-2010, 09:08 AM
You'll get my vote for wildest modification. :D

Joe Walsh
06-02-2010, 09:17 AM
No doubt....Put a sign in the window that says:

"Real Drag Racer's aren't scared of a few scratches!"

SMOKE
06-02-2010, 10:04 AM
What a PITA (and a pity)....stay positive and enjoy the weekend anyhow....you've come too far now and the event just wouldn't be the same without you...

Best,
J

Blackened300a
06-02-2010, 10:07 AM
What a PITA (and a pity)....stay positive and enjoy the weekend anyhow....you've come too far now and the event just wouldn't be the same without you...

Best,
J

Thanks! Im trying to stay positive under the circumstances. Just think, More trophies for everyone else!! :D

I hope I take home the gold in the Fusion class at least. ;)

LeoVampire
06-02-2010, 11:10 AM
No matter what it will be nice to meet you but I am sorry to hear your Marauder will not be comming to the event with you!

I know you were looking forward to winning that award again this year you usualy get!

:depress:

ImpalaSlayer
06-02-2010, 11:57 AM
damn Paul that sucks, you can claim my mm as your if you want :lol:

TAKEDOWN
06-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Paul, just enjoy yourself out there!

Ms. Denmark
06-02-2010, 03:20 PM
So sorry that you are Marauderless. :( But you will not be friendless. You can still hang out with us!! :D In fact it just wouldn't be Carlisle without you.;) See you soon!

Blackened300a
06-02-2010, 03:50 PM
No matter what it will be nice to meet you but I am sorry to hear your Marauder will not be comming to the event with you!

I know you were looking forward to winning that award again this year you usualy get!

:depress:

Likewise on meeting you. Thats ok. Since I made the trophies, I can always make one for myself. :rolleyes::D

damn Paul that sucks, you can claim my mm as your if you want :lol:
Only if I can drive it all weekend. ;)

Paul, just enjoy yourself out there!

I plan to! At least I wont have to worry about where to park it or how it looks all weekend.

So sorry that you are Marauderless. :( But you will not be friendless. You can still hang out with us!! :D In fact it just wouldn't be Carlisle without you.;) See you soon!

Don't worry, even if I had to rent a car, I wasn't missing out on attending!
See you guys on Friday.

DOOM
06-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Damn Paul that sucks balls!

I would be pissed!!! :argh:

it won't be the same without my N/A bling bro.
We always knock em' dead!

You'll get my fusion vote! :up:
probably along with 80 others! :lol:

ImpalaSlayer
06-02-2010, 05:20 PM
you can drive it, for real...

FastMerc
06-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Dang Paul sorry to hear that,It will be good to see you again.We still have fun...

Mr. Man
06-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Sorry to hear this Paul 'cause I know how much effort you put into this event and how much you look forward to it. :(

On the plus side, I am really interested in seeing your Fusion.

I agree with Charlie. See you on Friday