PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to the attending members of Carlisle 2010.

Blackened300a
06-06-2010, 03:41 PM
For 2010 with our member turnout and pre-registrations we made a huge impact on Carlisle this year! Its because of member support by coming to Carlisle the past few years that we celebrated getting our own class and with the new class came our own parking section on the show field. The member support for this event also helped us reach rank #6 out of all car clubs that attended Carlisle this year. To go from being unknown to jumping up to 6th place within 3 years is tremendous. Especially with so many car clubs that have been attending Carlisle even before the Marauder was in production. That's something we should all take a lot of pride in and be proud of to have accomplished. :bows:

This year we had a little crisis on our hands. We had planned on having a BBQ on Saturday, there was a thread posted for over a week collecting food supplies from the fellow members who will be attending. The members truly delivered! We had a ton of hamburgers, hot dogs, ribs, brats, buns for everything and tons of drinks for the entire weekend. A fellow member had told us that he would be attending and will have his grill with him. Unfortunately that member didn't inform anyone that he wasn't attending and now with it nearing 12:30 in the afternoon and a ton of hungry people, we had to act! I really would like to thank each and every member who helped out by chipping in a few bucks to allow us to buy a grill to make sure we can continue our plans. That was extremely generous of everyone and it saved the day. Thank you! :beer:
I would also like to thank our chefs for the event, John (vtwoodsman) Denise (Mrs Jabird) Paula (Miss Denmark) and Chris (Ladyhawke) for stepping up and working the grill to feed the endless line of people that formed. The food was excellent and kept our event on schedule for the day. :beer:
I would also like to thank Jonathan (SMOKE) for all his passion and work on the fine details to make this event work out. He designed the t-shirt for this year as well as making very professional voting ballots and judging sheets. The small details in that is extremely impressive! Jonathan also has a lot of great ideas and is a huge help in making this more then just a Ford show.

Thanks to MM.net for the trophies and dash plaques and for giving us this forum and support to organize these events.

Thanks to Martin(Dark Knight) for the drink koozies. That was his design and his idea to hand them out for free.

Special thanks to Paul (Krytin) and the rest of the members in attendance. I was very flabbergasted to receive that certificate signed from the collective. Thank you for all the kind words. I was also impressed that you were able to get that done without me seeing! I'm very appreciative of it and its already hanging on my wall!

Once again the big thanks goes out to the members who show up to this event. Its because of your dedication and passion of this forum and to the Marauder itself to travel many miles to this event is why its as great as it is.

Planning for 2011 has already been started and I will try to improve on this years show.

Joe Walsh
06-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Paul, your year long efforts and continued push for pre-registration is what made this year's Carlisle event so good!
We had a great spot with lots of foot traffic.
I think that many non-MM.Net Carlisle attendees were surprised by the big turnout of our little known cars!

Thank you for making it happen.

BTW: Did ya' get the Fusion trophy??.....;)

ImpalaSlayer
06-06-2010, 03:53 PM
thanks for all your hard work Paul and to all the others for manning the grills and what not and to all those who brought stuff to eat. i got my fist trophy up on my sheft with my other marauder stuff already as well.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/blaster250cr/IMG_1355.jpg

ImpalaSlayer
06-06-2010, 03:54 PM
oh, i didnt even get to walk around and check out the other cars, i was having too much fun at our tent!

Blackened300a
06-06-2010, 04:01 PM
BTW: Did ya' get the Fusion trophy??.....;)

Nope. :alone: Its all about the Marauder. Ill be back in action for next year. ;)

Bluerauder
06-06-2010, 04:07 PM
For 2010 with our member turnout and pre-registrations we made a huge impact on Carlisle this year!

Thanks Paul for all your efforts to make the 2010 Carlisle All Ford Nationals a HUGE success. I had a blast this weekend and wish we could have hung around another day or two. Participation of the MM.Net members was terrific. There were many of the familiar faces this year plus a large turnout of first timers. Here's looking forward to 2011.

MM03MOK
06-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Paul - a well-deserved recognition!!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20 842&d=1275864070

bob6364
06-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Nice Job guys,was lots of fun.

Ladyhawke
06-06-2010, 05:52 PM
This was our first year to attend and we had a great time. Many thanks to Paul and Jonathan for all of their hard work in this event, also to Paula, John, and Denise.

Thanks to MM.net for their support including the shot glasses that we handed out.

Congratulations to all of the winners. We were thrilled to bring home a trophy. I haven't seen it posted yet so ... the winners are

Best Display - Bluerauder
N/A Best Engine - Joe Walsh
S/C Best Engine - PoppaJ
N/A Best in Show - 1st FreddieH, 2nd FastMerc, 3rd LeoVampire
S/C Best in Show - 1st Ladyhawke, 2nd Loco1234, 3rd ImpalaSlayer
N/A Wildest Modification - Krytin
S/C Wildest Modification - TooManyFords

It was great seeing everyone including many new faces.

SpartaPerformance
06-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Well deserved my friend! :beer:

Ms. Denmark
06-06-2010, 06:41 PM
It was a hugely successful event! It couldn't have happened without the hard work and dedication of Blackened300a (Paul) as well as Smoke (Jonathan). Those of us who attended received the benefit of all the effort that you guys put into this. Krytin (Paul) and VistaBlue (Tommy) were kept busy seeing to a lot of other details. Did you guys ever sit down and relax?? LOL This is also in appreciation of all members who made sure we had more than enough great food and drink, and to those that manned the grills for us. (John, Denise, and Chris.)

The members who have turned out in ever greater numbers each year should be proud of themselves as well. It was wonderful to see Marauder after Marauder pulling into place. Quite a sense of pride for sure! The foot traffic and interest in our cars was amazing. If the owner of a particular Marauder wasn't available to answer someones questions, another member would step in to talk with them. We all take pride in each others cars and love to see the attention they attract.

I also want to recognize the generosity and ingenuity of the members who brought the beverage can holders for everyone (Martin) and the great Marauder banner which we hung on the front of our tent. (Someone please remind me of his name!) They added so much to our enjoyment. Thank you so much!! That's just an example of the really great people who happen to own this car. Everyone we met we enjoyed spending time with. So many new attendees this time! It was great to see everyone and their cars! Thanks to you all! Mr. Man and I enjoyed every minute! BTW any word on the list of 2010 Carlise winners?

SpartaPerformance
06-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Ms.Denmark you kept everything organized under the tent and through out the Marauder show field so many thanks to you too!!!! Speaking of that banner thanks to Krytin for attaching it, re attaching, and re re attaching it etc.... :lol:

Ladyhawke
06-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Well deserved my friend! :beer:

Thanks Tommy!! :banana2:

SMOKE
06-06-2010, 07:59 PM
...and the great Marauder banner which we hung on the front of our tent. (Someone please remind me of his name!)

LOCO1234 (Gary)....thanks again....:2thumbs:

Best,
Jonathan

SMOKE
06-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Once again the big thanks goes out to the members who show up to this event. Its because of your dedication and passion of this forum and to the Marauder itself to travel many miles to this event is why its as great as it is.

Planning for 2011 has already been started and I will try to improve on this years show.

Thanks to you, Paul, for your initiative over the past 3 years that I've been coming. Thanks to all the other MM'ers who make such a great impression on me and remind me this is the greatest group of owner/enthusiasts I can think of. Let me know how to help for next year. :cool4:

Best,
Jonathan

SMOKE
06-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Congratulations to all of the winners. We were thrilled to bring home a trophy. I haven't seen it posted yet so ... the winners are

Best Display - Bluerauder
N/A Best Engine - Joe Walsh
S/C Best Engine - PoppaJ
N/A Best in Show - 1st FreddieH, 2nd FastMerc, 3rd LeoVampire
S/C Best in Show - 1st Ladyhawke, 2nd Loco1234, 3rd ImpalaSlayer
N/A Wildest Modification - Krytin
S/C Wildest Modification - TooManyFords

I've got photo's of the winners picking up their trophies (except Bluerauder i think....my girlfriend kinda prodded me along on the camera part as I was reading the names and I think I missed a couple folks :lol:....I guess I don't multi-task like I used to!)....If I get a chance to find them on my HD I'll post 'em up!

Best,
Jonathan

RocsMerc
06-06-2010, 08:52 PM
BTW any word on the list of 2010 Carlise winners?[/SIZE]

1st: Prorauder
2nd: Smoke
3rd: ME!!! :D

I'm still in shock that I won anything. So many of the cars there were much nicer than mine in my opinion. I guess it payed off to spray paint the hood liner flat black. Painted dirt = clean. :lol: :banana:

P.S. I just got my flags. :beer:

hwy73
06-07-2010, 05:08 AM
Paul did a hell of a job, along with the others mentioned above. The shirts turned out great. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to talk to everyone as my son and I were torn between hanging out at the tent and walking the show field to see all the cars. Seeing 40 Marauders lined up was quite a sight! Hope to see everyone next year.

SILVERSURFER03
06-07-2010, 05:43 AM
yes THANKS PAUL great job even thou nat and were late saturday aft... it was a blast meet some new folks .. THANKS to PAUL #2 for picking a great place for dinner saturday night. can't wait till next year

Haggis
06-07-2010, 05:52 AM
yes THANKS PAUL great job even thou nat and were late saturday aft... it was a blast meet some new folks .. THANKS to PAUL #2 for picking a great place for dinner saturday night. can't wait till next year

I felt sorry for our waitress, from where has your finger been to can I have more garlic powder, that I gave her a little extra in her tip. :lol:

Krytin
06-07-2010, 06:56 AM
I felt sorry for our waitress, from where has your finger been to can I have more garlic powder, that I gave her a little extra in her tip. :lol:
Good one Gordon!

We can be a rough crowd when we go out in public but for some reason Tom, Paul and myself appeared to be on our best behavior when we went out - must not have been feeling well!!:lol:

I think we are the best group of enthusiasts that ever got together - period! We show true concern for each other. We each step up with our own particular strength or skill to help out in whatever way is needed. We draw people from all walks of life and all over the world (special thanks to Dereck and Jane from GB for attending w/Dereck's "AWD DTR") and each is accepted and integrated into the group making the the whole greater than the sum of the parts!!
We deserve to be and should be very proud of our accomplishments at this year's Carlisle show!!!

It's going to be hard to improve on next year but I'm sure we will!:beer:

Ken
06-07-2010, 07:13 AM
Had a great time! Thanks to all involved. See ya'll in two years!

Ken

Haggis
06-07-2010, 07:17 AM

Ken

What about next year, you going on an African safari?

And MV8, Kentucky in 2011?

vkirkend
06-07-2010, 07:18 AM
THe event was excellent and enjoyed by all. I intend to sign up early next year to get dibbs on the group hotel. And thanks again for the raffle price of the control arms, I can't wait to get them on the car.

Haggis
06-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Good one Gordon!

We can be a rough crowd when we go out in public but for some reason Tom, Paul and myself appeared to be on our best behavior when we went out - must not have been feeling well!!:lol: You did seem to be a bit serious all day Saturday. I seen all of you laughing at me with tears running down my eyes after I snorted some garlic powder. Felt much better after I sneezed.

I think we are the best group of enthusiasts that ever got together - period! We show true concern for each other. We each step up with our own particular strength or skill to help out in whatever way is needed. We draw people from all walks of life and all over the world (special thanks to Dereck and Jane from GB for attending w/Dereck's "AWD DTR") and each is accepted and integrated into the group making the the whole greater than the sum of the parts!! He must have left early, I never got to meet him.We deserve to be and should be very proud of our accomplishments at this year's Carlisle show!!! Can't wait til next year now!
It's going to be hard to improve on next year but I'm sure we will!:beer: Yes, we will.....

Marauder_Santa
06-07-2010, 07:21 AM
This was my first year and I had a great time. I look forward to meeting up with everyone again soon at another event.

Thanks for such a great experience.

David Doerrier

Ken
06-07-2010, 08:46 AM
What about next year, you going on an African safari?

And MV8, Kentucky in 2011?No Gordon, my second daughter will be (should be! ;)) graduating high school that weekend, so... I should be there... priorities, I guess;)... same for 2013, when my youngest graduates.

Although Carlisle does get me out of a lot of Graduation parties and weddings!!!:P

I should be able to make the rest of the events, so I'll see you there.

rayjay
06-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Well, we actually made it this year, minus any fresh meat from the dreaded giant horned forest rats. :D Paul did an oustanding job on organizing the event. We really enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones. The trip back was unevenful and quick, under 5 hrs. It was a rude awakening though stepping out into temps 30 degrees colder than when we left Carlisle yesterday at 11:45 :rolleyes:, oh well thats CNY for ya, lake effect rain and all ...

Bluerauder
06-07-2010, 09:55 AM
We can be a rough crowd when we go out in public .... :beer:

Now THAT ^^^^^ is an understatement. You should have been with the Hampton Canopy Boys on Friday night after dinner at the Embers. :D We inducted a 2010 Cobra Jet owner (and his son) into the ranks of the Marauder few.

LeoVampire
06-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Now THAT ^^^^^ is an understatement. You should have been with the Hampton Canopy Boys on Friday night after dinner at the Embers. :D We inducted a 2010 Cobra Jet owner (and his son) into the ranks of the Marauder few.

Yep that was fun in front of the Hampton INN joking around and watching the rain come down in buckets! But it was nice of them Letting ProRouder under the canopy all night!

BTW the set up @ the event to me went off without a hitch dispite having to go make a run for the grills!
And everyone who cooked under the tent dispite the heat and humidity you all did an awsome job keeping it all going for everyone to eat!

That food kept flowing the whole time once it started and lord knows there was enough to make a few fall asleep after words!

TooManyFords
06-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Just got home about an hour ago. The car is unloaded and in the garage and the truck is cleaned out. Amazing how many Diet Mt.Dew cans can go flying on an 18 hour road trip. Sorry I had to leave Sunday morning so soon, but I wanted to try to make it home before midnight. That didn't happen either and I fell short by 6 hours.

Thanks to everyone mentioned above that helped put this show together. It was well worth it to see everyone again that I've met before and make new friends with those I haven't.

When I have time to get my pictures and videos done, I'll post more.

Cheers!

Blackened300a
06-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Just got home about an hour ago. The car is unloaded and in the garage and the truck is cleaned out. Amazing how many Diet Mt.Dew cans can go flying on an 18 hour road trip. Sorry I had to leave Sunday morning so soon, but I wanted to try to make it home before midnight. That didn't happen either and I fell short by 6 hours.

Thanks to everyone mentioned above that helped put this show together. It was well worth it to see everyone again that I've met before and make new friends with those I haven't.

Cheers!

Pleasure to meet you and thanks for bringing Pro-rauder to the event! Im pretty sure that increased our foot traffic by 100% having it parked in the line. :D

Joe Walsh
06-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Pleasure to meet you and thanks for bringing Pro-rauder to the event!
Im pretty sure that increased our foot traffic by 100% having it parked in the line. :D

No doubt!
I must have heard dozens of: "Look at these nice Marauders....uhhh....HOLY *****!! Look at THIS Marauder....Dude that thing is SICK!!!!"

It was great to finally meet you John, and I'm glad to have had the chance to see PUREVIL in person....:bows:
It was fun hangin' out at the Hampton, watching the lightning storm and 'shooting the breeze'.

I kidded that my Marauder was photographed more than ever....
because it was parked next to your Marauder....:o

LeoVampire
06-07-2010, 10:43 AM

Cheers!

I am glad you made it back home safe and sound that was one hell of a trip you had to make!

Lord knows the trip to Carlisle was not a fun one for you almost being taken out by that dump truck because of the dummy in the Toyota!!

It was great meeting you and hanging with you! :beer:

My friends wanted me to thank you for the tour of your car as well they loved it to say the least! :banana:

merc
06-07-2010, 10:43 AM
No doubt!
I must have heard dozens of: "Look at these nice Marauders....uhhh....HOLY *****!! Look at THIS Marauder....Dude that thing is SICK!!!!"

It was great to finally meet you John, and I'm glad to have had the chance to see PUREVIL in person....:bows:
It was fun hangin' out at the Hampton, watching the lightning storm and 'shooting the breeze'.

I kidded that my Marauder was photographed more than ever....
because it was parked next to your Marauder....:o

What a cool story Joe. :D

ImpalaSlayer
06-07-2010, 12:53 PM

Cheers!

it was good to meet you John, the car is absolutely amazing.

tjl006
06-07-2010, 03:14 PM
It was great to meet alot of the members. I would like to thank Paul for all his hard work, the tshirts, rushing out to get the grills, etc. I would also like to thank you guys for allowing my non marauder owning friends to raid the tent of all its food and supplies.

Blackened300a
06-07-2010, 03:16 PM
I would also like to thank you guys for allowing my non marauder owning friends to raid the tent of all its food and supplies.

As long as they wear the T-shirt and represent us, they can join us anytime. :D

tjl006
06-07-2010, 03:18 PM
As long as they wear the T-shirt and represent us, they can join us anytime. :D

Thanks Paul:beer:

Ms. Denmark
06-07-2010, 03:35 PM
This was our first year to attend and we had a great time...
.We knew you would enjoy this show! So glad you and Gordon came......how many times did I yell out "Gordon, I need help!" :D

1st: Prorauder
2nd: Smoke
3rd: ME!!! :D

I'm still in shock that I won anything. So many of the cars there were much nicer than mine in my opinion. I guess it payed off to spray paint the hood liner flat black. Painted dirt = clean. :lol: :banana:

P.S. I just got my flags. :beer:Just great to see you again! And congratulations on your Carlisle win AND your flags!! BTW I'm going out to get a can of flat black paint! ;)

yes THANKS PAUL great job even thou nat and were late saturday aft... can't wait till next yearJust glad we got to see you and Nat for a few minutes.......and your adorable little "girl"!

KenAlways a pleasure to see you Ken!!

This was my first year and I had a great time. I look forward to meeting up with everyone again soon at another event.

Thanks for such a great experience.

David Doerrier Eric and I were happy to see you there!

Well, we actually made it this year...........
So happy to see you and Arleen again, Ray!!

Just got home about an hour ago.......

Cheers! Great to meet you and ProRauder!! Makes me proud to be an Iowan!!:D You added an extra dimension to the show and we enjoyed every minute. Thanks for coming!

What a cool story Joe. :DYup Joe! You have me rolling on the floor with your great quips! Just priceless!!!

It was great to meet alot of the members..... I would also like to thank you guys for allowing my non marauder owning friends to raid the tent of all its food and supplies.
Yeah, at one point I asked to see their credentials LOL!! :D Glad you all came and enjoyed yourselves! It was good to meet you!

SMOKE
06-07-2010, 03:54 PM
...And thanks again for the raffle price of the control arms, I can't wait to get them on the car.

Congrats to you and thanks to SPARTAAAAAAA

Best,
Jonathan

FastMerc
06-07-2010, 04:08 PM
On that subject of the Cobra jet owner who happens to live not far from me,he was absolutly amazed by how friendly our club members were to him,and how we all got along with each other he spoke very highly with us and would like to hang again next year.

Bluerauder
06-07-2010, 04:14 PM
On that subject of the Cobra jet owner who happens to live not far from me,he was absolutly amazed by how friendly our club members were to him,and how we all got along with each other he spoke very highly with us and would like to hang again next year.

Yeah, I think that his 16 year old son wants a Marauder now .... and a beer. :rofl:

I wish that I would have remembered to get a video of your "Knight Rider" modification. When you pulled up under the Hampton Inn canopy and hit the lights it was quite a surprise and pretty cool. Did you get to show it off to anyone else at the show or were the Hampton party gang the only one's who got to see the show?

Ms. Denmark
06-07-2010, 04:15 PM
We also got pretty friendly with the owner of the 1970 X 100 and his son, across the way. No doubt about it.... we know how to have fun together, but we also enjoy welcoming others. Gotta admit we have an amazing group! :beer: BTW Mark, great to see you and thanks for the tunes! ;)

Blackened300a
06-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I think that his 16 year old son wants a Marauder now .... and a beer. :rofl:

I wish that I would have remembered to get a video of your "Knight Rider" modification. When you pulled up under the Hampton Inn canopy and hit the lights it was quite a surprise and pretty cool. Did you get to show it off to anyone else at the show or were the Hampton party gang the only one's who got to see the show?

I saw it in action. Very slick install. I would love to see it at night.

FastMerc
06-07-2010, 04:36 PM
I saw it in action. Very slick install. I would love to see it at night. Stay at the Hampton next year lol,Shows best at night.Lots of people saw it at the fairgrounds,I noticed some of the focus boys googling at it lol.

Dark_Knight7096
06-08-2010, 08:23 AM
It was an awesome time and I totally can't wait for next year. I'm glad everyone liked the koozies, it was my pleasure. The success of this event can be attributed to the membership and their passion for our vehicles. Thanks again to everyone that helped make this event possible and as awesome as it was.

Definitely plan on staying at the Hampton next year too.

Blackened300a
06-08-2010, 08:32 AM
It was an awesome time and I totally can't wait for next year. I'm glad everyone liked the koozies, it was my pleasure. The success of this event can be attributed to the membership and their passion for our vehicles. Thanks again to everyone that helped make this event possible and as awesome as it was.

Im so sorry Martin, I edited post #1. I totally forgot your efforts this year. :o

Mr. Man
06-08-2010, 10:04 AM

New guys got to bring da beers:beer:

LeoVampire
06-08-2010, 10:32 AM
New guys got to bring da beers:beer:

Just make sure you buy the beer early the packy's close @ 10:30 p.m.
and you can only buy a case @ a time.

After they close the bars can sell you 2 6 packs.

Found that out after the failed Packy run :eek:

Paul T. Casey
06-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Many thanks to Paul, Jonathan, and everybody else at the show. The best part was that Mrs. Casey let me eat a hot dog (my first "real" food since the heart attack) and 7 potato chips! Seeing everyone was just another benefit of that episode.

LeoVampire
06-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Many thanks to Paul, Jonathan, and everybody else at the show. The best part was that Mrs. Casey let me eat a hot dog (my first "real" food since the heart attack) and 7 potato chips! Seeing everyone was just another benefit of that episode.

:lol: She said to me that you were doing so well with your diet that she is going to need one as well to keep up with you.

But I am sure it was very hard for you to stay away from the goodies that were there. You looked great though and seemed to recover nicly.

Haggis
06-08-2010, 10:52 AM

It was good seeing you and Georgann again.

Mr. Man
06-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Wow we never even thought of you heart attack guys. Next year we will bring some celery and lettuce leaves for you guys.:lol:
We had a great time too, See ya'll next year:)

Ms. Denmark
06-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Many thanks to Paul, Jonathan, and everybody else at the show. The best part was that Mrs. Casey let me eat a hot dog (my first "real" food since the heart attack) and 7 potato chips! Seeing everyone was just another benefit of that episode.Paul, we enjoyed meeting you and Mrs. Casey! You got a wonderful wife there. She was so careful about making sure you ate right and yet enjoyed yourself. ;) Please say Hi to her from me. Hope to see you both next time.

SMOKE
06-08-2010, 04:14 PM

Hey Paul! So great to see you. Both you and Georgeann make fantastic dinner company! Enjoy your summer and don't be to hard on the blonde personal physician! She's got your best in mind!!!!!!!! :)

Best,
Jonathan

rayjay
06-08-2010, 07:16 PM

I was wondering where those came from. :confused: Thanks so much! :beer:

Dark_Knight7096
06-09-2010, 11:20 AM
No problem man, glad everyone liked them! :D

vtwoodsman
06-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Had a wonderful time at the Carlisle event!! The MM group was fantastic, the cars awesome. Thanks Ken for fixing me up with the hotel room!
Only one thing.....somebody better bring trhe damn Catsup/Ketchup next time !!!!!!!

Mr. Man
06-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Had a wonderful time at the Carlisle event!! The MM group was fantastic, the cars awesome. Thanks Ken for fixing me up with the hotel room!
Only one thing.....somebody better bring the damn Catsup/Ketchup next time !!!!!!!
See you own complaint dept...:D

Haggis
06-11-2010, 03:45 AM
Only one thing.....somebody better bring trhe damn Catsup/Ketchup next time !!!!!!!

No problem on that one, will remember to bring Cat'sup next time; Missy gives cat'sup every night so it will be fresh.