PDA

View Full Version : A Nod To The Carlisle Winners | 2010

SMOKE
06-06-2010, 08:32 PM
:congrats:

First Place 2003-2004 Marauder Class = TOOMANYFORDS (aka Prorauder, aka PureEvil, aka John F.)

Second Place 2003-2004 Marauder Class = SMOKE (aka Jonathan M.)

Third Place 2003-2004 Marauder Class = ROCSMERC (aka Rocco L.)

Celebrity Pick = BLUERAUDER (aka Charlie)

Thanks and congrats to the inaugural winners! Wish we had the weather (and the time) to do the parade today!?!??!

Stormin
06-07-2010, 07:07 AM
Good Job !!! Great Display of Cars..

Bluerauder
06-07-2010, 10:18 AM
And the 2010 Carlisle "MercuryMarauder.Net" award winners too ....

Congratulations to all of the winners. We were thrilled to bring home a trophy. I haven't seen it posted yet so ... the winners are

Best Display - Bluerauder

N/A Best Engine - Joe Walsh

S/C Best Engine - PoppaJ

N/A Best in Show - 1st FreddieH, 2nd FastMerc, 3rd LeoVampire

S/C Best in Show - 1st Ladyhawke, 2nd Loco1234, 3rd ImpalaSlayer

N/A Wildest Modification - Krytin

S/C Wildest Modification - TooManyFords

LeoVampire
06-07-2010, 10:52 AM
:congrats: To all of the winners and a big thank you to all for the vote on "The Mistress" as well you made the weekend and more for me!

BTW just a little note from the Mustang guys I came up with. They could not stop talking about our turn out and set up! To say they were impressed was a total under statment and they could not believe the organization of it all. Their comment was that we put everyone else to shame @ Carlisle and looked the best @ the event!

So way to go MercuryMarauder.net and all involved with it! They plan to post pics they took of us on the Mustangs site's they belong to and shamming them for not doing better seeing we were out numberd and yet out shined them in more ways than one! :beer:

The T-Shirts were awsome and here is a pic of my wall of fame from 2010 Carlisle.

Ms. Denmark
06-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Congratulations to all the winners!! You make us all proud!!:beer:

Bluerauder
06-07-2010, 04:24 PM

First Place 2003-2004 Marauder Class = TOOMANYFORDS (aka Prorauder, aka PureEvil, aka John F.)

Second Place 2003-2004 Marauder Class = SMOKE (aka Jonathan M.)

Third Place 2003-2004 Marauder Class = ROCSMERC (aka Rocco L.)

Celebrity Pick = BLUERAUDER (aka Charlie)

Thanks and congrats to the inaugural winners! Wish we had the weather (and the time) to do the parade today!?!??!

John F./Prorauder/PUREVIL also got a Celebrity Pick from another one of the Celebrity Judges. However, it was not listed under the 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder/Group B084. It must have been placed in a special category on the sheets. When they post the final 2010 Winner's List on the Carlisle Events website, I'll have to see how that one appears in the list.

The PRORAUDER really cleaned up with three (3) trophies. Congrats John !!! It was a pleasure meeting you and having the opportunity to have you along on the ride to dinner on Saturday night.

Dark_Knight7096
06-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Yes Congrats to all. Awesome time!!!

Blackened300a
06-08-2010, 08:20 AM
BTW just a little note from the Mustang guys I came up with. They could not stop talking about our turn out and set up! To say they were impressed was a total under statment and they could not believe the organization of it all. Their comment was that we put everyone else to shame @ Carlisle and looked the best @ the event!

So way to go MercuryMarauder.net and all involved with it! They plan to post pics they took of us on the Mustangs site's they belong to and shamming them for not doing better seeing we were out numberd and yet out shined them in more ways than one! :beer:

One of the best compliments so far. Im glad we are getting noticed. Even the CVN guys were very impressed with how organized we were. Makes me proud of our group. :beer: