PDA

View Full Version : Advantages

robotek911
11-26-2003, 11:13 PM
Why your SC instead of the 10 psi DR SC???

DetGeno
11-27-2003, 03:05 AM
Logan please take this tread off the net! Thx! IMHO, they both have good advantages, but we don't need a pissing match here! Bad question!!!

MarauderMike
11-27-2003, 04:26 AM
What Detgeno said.

Logan
11-27-2003, 06:22 AM
I agree. They both have their merits and ultimately it's up the to individual to determine which route they want to go.

There are countless webpages on the net that cover the technical differences between Roots style supercharging and Centrifugal supercharging.

Unfortunately, every time a subject like this comes up, it inevitably degrades into a pissing contest needlessly.

Jerry Barnes
11-27-2003, 08:21 PM
Hey Folks,

I sure won't let this subject degrade into pissing contest. But, I agree with Logan, there are several articles that address the technical merits of each approach. You the customer have to determine what you are looking for and pick the kit that best meets those needs. Marauderer did a great job of posting some articles that cover this topic extensively. Please refer to those articles, they are very well written and they cover the spectrum of designs, their strenghts, weaknesses and costs.

Thanks!