PDA

View Full Version : VARSITY - Down Town ATL Import Atlanta Meet

GAMike
07-01-2010, 04:43 AM
That time again........1st Thursday afternoon/evening of every month (rain cxl's it so watch the weather)...... Ppl usually arrive around 4:30-5:00pm for their choice of spots....

I try to stay up in back by the wall that seperates the lot from 75/85 connector (Easier to escape when ready to leave and a commanding view of the lot).

Post up if you think you will come help me fry some rice:beatnik: I will try to save a couple spots if I get there in time.. Seriously... Everyone is welcome as it is an informal gathering like C&O, but the quality of cars is not at that level, and its much younger and much more gangsta/hip-hop centric..

I go because its a good ppl watching event, every once in a while you see a nice car too (plus its less than a mile from my new office:D).:burnout:

Marauder_Santa
07-01-2010, 05:11 AM
I can stop by, but I don't get out of work on Thursday's until 5:30, but I'm not that far from there. I can be there around 6pmish.

Will you be there today?

GAMike
07-01-2010, 08:18 AM
I can stop by, but I don't get out of work on Thursday's until 5:30, but I'm not that far from there. I can be there around 6pmish.

Will you be there today?

As long as its not raining Dave.... 6 -6:30 pm things get crazy so be prepared:D Come in from North Ave vs. Spring St.... That way ya can by pass the construction on Spring St. in front of the restaurant and the traffic back up that occurs as a result.....

Looks like the following will be there........
Larry
David
Mike
TAF
Me
And probably some folks from MuscleCarEvolution.com another site with some good folks to hang out with.:burnout:

Marauder_Santa
07-01-2010, 08:20 AM
I won't be there tonight. Forgot made plans with the misses. Lets plan next month.

PonyUP
07-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Can't make it tonight, i'm hosting a Bar-B-Que for my staff

SC Cheesehead
07-01-2010, 08:22 AM
The Varsity!!!

Would love to, but have other plans this evening. :(

Post up future events, would like to meet up with you guys some time.

GAMike
07-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Can't make it tonight, i'm hosting a Bar-B-Que for my staff

We could be "temp" employees :-) hehehehe

SC...... This is the first Thursday evening of every month... Mark it down and come on down... Also put caffeine and octane down.... 1st Sunday of every month (except holidays... But then this Sunday may still be on, but ya get the idea)...Come down the night before:beer:

martyo
07-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Too much rice for my taste.

PonyUP
07-01-2010, 09:56 AM
We could be "temp" employees :-) hehehehe

SC...... This is the first Thursday evening of every month... Mark it down and come on down... Also put caffeine and octane down.... 1st Sunday of every month (except holidays... But then this Sunday may still be on, but ya get the idea)...Come down the night before:beer:

Had I known I could make you guys temps, I would have bought more food. I'll definitely be at the July Breakfast when that happens and the next caffeine and octanne, even if it's this weekend

GAMike
07-02-2010, 06:41 AM
Well guys, all I can say iz.... YA MISSED IT:P

Larry with his new Vortech, TAF with his Twin Screw, and Me with the Banshee conducted a horsepower & style class down at the Varsity last night:beer:.
Abdul a guy with an SB that visited with us at breakfast back in October, showed up with his 87 5.0 as well.

The lot was packed with all kinds of cars. Not quite C&O quality, but there were a couple 1,000 hp Supra's there, a nice and stealthy STS Turbo Trans Am, a few SRT's and of course the assorted import causalties:rolleyes:

All in all we had a great time, and the cars represented to a new audience that had "no idea you could do, how we do" to quote one of the admirers....:burnout::lol:

fastblackmerc
07-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Well guys, all I can say iz.... YA MISSED IT:P

Larry with his new Vortech, TAF with his Twin Screw, and Me with the Banshee conducted a horsepower & style class down at the Varsity last night:beer:.
Abdul a guy with an SB that visited with us at breakfast back in October, showed up with his 87 5.0 as well.

The lot was packed with all kinds of cars. Not quite C&O quality, but there were a couple 1,000 hp Supra's there, a nice and stealthy STS Turbo Trans Am, a few SRT's and of course the assorted import causalties:rolleyes:

All in all we had a great time, and the cars represented to a new audience that had "no idea you could do, how we do" to quote one of the admirers....:burnout::lol:

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

4drcbra
07-05-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm new to the marauder game and come from a long list of mustangs. I just went to C&O for the first time. The guys at injected are doing my build mod by mod
I have a black 04 304 rwp 328 at fly
Email is jtirwin27@gmail. Hit me up with any cruise in info u come across

4drcbra
07-05-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm new to the marauder game and come from a long list of mustangs. I just went to C&O for the first time. The guys at injected are doing my build mod by mod
I have a black 04 304 rwp 328 at fly
Email is jtirwin27@gmail. Hit me up with any cruise in info u come across

Marauder_Santa
07-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Hello 4drcbra,

We have a MM breakfast each 3rd Saturday of the month at Cracker Barrel in Marietta at the corner of Delk rd and I75. We meet around the back at 8am. Hope to see you at the next one.