PDA

View Full Version : Dennis in a Santa Suit?! Well no, but the next best thing! Holiday discounts!

Logan
11-28-2003, 06:01 PM
Holiday discounts galore!

Reinhart automotive is proud to present the following promotional prices good through the end of 2003.

From Dennis:

Well, December is right around the corner so I thought I would run some specials for this month. Just my way of saying Thank You for all the support and friendship everyone has given to us this year. I look forward to expanding my business and improving my service, as well as improvements for our awesome cars.

Underdrive Pulleys normally 170.00 now on sale for 160.00

Complete exhaust with high flow cats normally 1000.00 are on sale for 900.00

Metal Matrix drive shafts normally priced 525.00 are one sale for 500.00 free shipping

Denso plugs normally priced for 95.00 are on sale for 80.00

Thermostats normally 13.00 are on sale for 10.00

Rear sway bars normally priced 225.00 on sale 200.00

PI 3000 stall converters normally priced 775.00 on sale for 725.00

Vortech Supercharger kits normally 7995.00 are 7595.00

Custom performance chips are 300.00

Due to the large sales in the front and rear brake kits, KVR has authorized me to continue the sale price through to the end of December. Front brakes are 695.00, Rear are 495.00

I hope everyone has a Merry Holiday and a great New Year!

TAF
11-28-2003, 06:26 PM
Dennis in a Santa suit :lol::lol::lol:

Uh...oh my....I'm sorry....carry on.

Man, them are some deals there...

jgc61sr2002
11-28-2003, 06:42 PM
Christmas came early this year. Ho Ho. :D

Bigdogjim
11-28-2003, 06:44 PM
I can picture the Santa suit but......................

duhtroll
12-08-2003, 10:10 AM
Argh.

I even called and asked what was all included in th DR exhaust kit and I lost it. Could someone reprint that list? For some reason my school gremlins must have absconded with my list. (meaning I probably set a pile of stuff on top of it somewhere - one of my clarinets later this week will prbably ask what an x-pipe is)

If I can get the broken water service in my yard repaired for under $1000 I will be purchasing this soon. (If it weren't for my rotten luck with home repairs I would already have this kit).

Thanks guys,
-A

PS Where do headers fit into all of this as far as performance numbers? I cannot remember! (I must really be getting old!)

TAF
12-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Dennis has 2 choices for the header part of the exhaust:

Ported and Polished Cobra manifolds - (these look similar to what you have on now, but have a shine to them) but, they have larger openings.

SVO Shorty Headers - these look more like individual pipes leaving your engine with a short length to the collector.

Then the rest is the same no matter what you choose above which includes hi-flo cats (2 to replace the 4 stock ones) which lead to the X-pipe (which will replace your stock H-pipe/crossover).

I recommend that when you have whomever install these, that you have 2.5" extensions made to get you from the X-pipe back to your mufflers. Otherwise, if they reuse your stock 2" pipes to get back there, you will be creating a bottle-neck.

I also highly recommend a change of mufflers to the 18" Magnaflow Stainless...they are not loud but give you a nice, deep, throaty rumble.

Hope this helps...

duhtroll
12-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Once again, awesome.

Gotta love this site.

Thanks,
-A

duhtroll
12-09-2003, 07:33 AM
TAF -

Do you think there will be a performance difference between the two choices above?

Thanks,
-A

TAF
12-09-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by duhtroll
TAF -

Do you think there will be a performance difference between the two choices above?

Thanks,
-A

It's been proven that you'll get 5-7 RWHP more out of the P&P manifolds. There are other reasons to make a choice between them. I personally went with the shorties cause I liked them better aesthetically...the manifolds are good if you are in any way concerned about Warranty issues...cause 9 out of 10 wrenches would not be able to tell them from stock looking down in the enginebay.