PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy WTB-SB,BLUE,or DTR

MMMAN
07-06-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm considering another Marauder that's been garaged with low miles, Trilogy kit, and very few other mods.(Any color but black). So if you own a Marauder that fits this description and you're thinking of selling just PM me. I'm willing to pay top dollar for the right car, gone are the days when you get over $20k so be realistic.

Zack
07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
PM Tallboy, he's considering selling his for a Vette....Smart man.

LANDY
07-06-2010, 08:44 PM
cool, Mark good to see you are looking for another one.

MMMAN
07-07-2010, 04:25 AM
Yeah...my wife is willing to drive one now (and she can have the garage ). I just don't want the upkeep of a black car again. The other factor is finding one that drives like a stock one...my black one was a little too squirly for her. She didn't mind driving my stock silver birch.

knine
07-07-2010, 04:27 AM
Color depends on your habbits. Silver if you don't wash too often, it helps hide the dirt. Black if you are a detail nut. Blue if you are looking to have one of the few and join our band of brothers. DTR if you fail.

J/K

DTR is fine if you can't find anything else. ;)

Mike
07-07-2010, 05:56 AM
Blue if you are looking to have one of the few and join our band of brothers. DTR if you fail.

J/K

DTR is fine if you can't find anything else. ;)[/QUOTE]

+1 :beer:

MMMAN
07-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Everyone has an opinion on what the best color is. One thing I have noticed is that newbies to the Marauder community all want black, but the veterians seem to go for other colors. I owned two blacks and one silver. I preffer silver the best. Too me black is too dificult to maintain, it shows swirl marks, finger prints, gets water spots too easy, and every imperfection is magnified. Not to mention how hot it gets. Just my opinion.

Egon Spengler
07-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Everyone has an opinion on what the best color is. One thing I have noticed is that newbies to the Marauder community all want black, but the veterians seem to go for other colors. I owned two blacks and one silver. I preffer silver the best. Too me black is too dificult to maintain, it shows swirl marks, finger prints, gets water spots too easy, and every imperfection is magnified. Not to mention how hot it gets. Just my opinion.
I almost traded my black for a Silver a while back, but the guy wouldn't budge on the price. Blue and Red don't do it for me.

MMBLUE
07-08-2010, 04:20 PM

+1 On the not digging black. I loved my Blue better for looks and heat.

MarauderTJA
07-08-2010, 05:30 PM
PM Tallboy, he's considering selling his for a Vette....Smart man.

His is black. Debatable on the other issue. His car is really pristine though.

PonyUP
07-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Whether you're a fan of the Blue (rare) Black (Hard to maintain, but oh boy when it's detailed), or Silver Birch (have their own society) we can all agree on one thing

DTR=Slow :lol:

Just kidding DTR community

Spectragod
07-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Whether you're a fan of the Blue (rare) Black (Hard to maintain, but oh boy when it's detailed), or Silver Birch (have their own society) we can all agree on one thing

DTR=Slow :lol:

Just kidding DTR community

Bring your title and your car, let's see who's slower.......:flamer:

PonyUP
07-09-2010, 06:21 AM
:beer: Only if we can have Dom film it :lol:

MMMAN
07-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Well it looks like my Marauder days have come to an end. (For awhile anyway).:(

I purchased a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 today. What a car! I was never really a Mustang guy before but,Ford did an outstanding job on this car.
My wife will be driving it during the week and I'll have it on the weekends. Anyone looking for a nice new performance car should take a serious look at this one. 412 hp-390 tq-3500 lb car=(12.8) 1/4 mile from the factory. List price $35k range.

Take care everyone! I will still see all my Sunshinestate buddies. :beer:

RoyLPita
07-12-2010, 06:17 PM
If you got the automatic, Would you be upgrading gears from 3.15?

LANDY
07-12-2010, 06:46 PM
congrats on the purshase. enjoy it.

Cobra25
07-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Congrats my friend. Their nice cars.