PDA

View Full Version : Review Dennis Does It Again!!

N40GL
07-07-2010, 04:59 AM
I am so pleased I gotta report this. Dennis tuned my car over a year ago when I drove it to Jacksonville over Christmas in '08. Since then we've tinkered with it twice, and most recently I asked him to correct two codes (P0172 and P0175). I thought all was lost, 'cause Dennis reported a hard drive crash and he lost the original coding to make the corrections.

But - not all was lost! I had the XCal2 file and sent it back to Dennis, who loaded it in his car and then vacuumed it out to work on it. I just got it two weeks ago and, after driving around on it for two weeks, I think it's the best thing that's been in the computer since before Kenny Brown touched the car. Absolutely perfect.

Thanks a bunch, Dennis. I wish I had even a smidgen of your skill with this stuff.

Mark

:banana2: :beer: :bows: :banana:

N40GL
07-08-2010, 07:31 AM
This is coming from a guy who falsified a claim that me and SergntMac made Racial Jewish slurs to you?

I've made no such claim, and make none now. Have I heard you make what, in my opinion, are racially inappropriate remarks? Yes. Have I heard you or SergntMac say anything about me? No. Do I suspect you would make such remarks? Well, .......

Feel free to copy and distribute this in its entirety as you see fit.