PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy if everything comes together

sanco
07-10-2010, 07:51 AM
i almost feel like i shouldn't post this but i think if the right circumstances come together i could be in a marauder.

obviously price is one of the things right now that is a factor since i bought a house and got married. i WOULD like to maybe look into financing it but i really dont know how that will play out. color is really not a factor but condition is. mileage is not a HUGE factor as long as it's not WAY over 100k. I would like one that is well taken care of body wise and mechanically since i do the same with my cars.

if anyone has a rauder they want to sell and wants to make sure that it falls into good hands let me know. ANY of the local chicago guys can speak for me when i say i take care of my ride and if you are really looking for someone to take over yours let me know.

also if anyone has any leads on deals out there let me know. i check CL frequently and the site and ebay and crap but just in case i dont catch something

justbob
07-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Glad to have won you over Sanco! You will not be disappointed. There has been some SAWEET deals pass thru here in the last year or so, including a stock black with 3500 miles!!! for 15,000! Other examples have been high 90,000's for $6000.00. As always the prices are like a roller coaster and have just been tumbling downhill (not good news for the owners........) Good luck Bud.

guspech750
07-10-2010, 01:06 PM
I hope you find one soon !!

TAKEDOWN
07-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Alrighhhhhht... HapPpy Huntings bro, I'll let you know if I see a MARAUDER worth your time!

sanco
07-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Thanks brothers!!! Always great to see the local family post up :-D

25kmmforsale
07-30-2010, 02:57 PM
dont know if your still looking but i have one for sale! black 03 25k miles! 100% stock pm me for more details

TAKEDOWN
07-30-2010, 04:16 PM
He bought a BMW already and that's because HE/SANCO SUCKS!!!!