PDA

View Full Version : Innovative Interceptors closes its doors...

Granite
07-20-2010, 06:48 AM
I tried to go to the Innocative Interceptor's website this morning and it took me to some kind of medical supply website, has anyone else experienced this?

ctrlraven
07-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Yeah Wes made a post the other day in someone's thread that his website was messing up or something and it looks like the domain name has expired. Shoot him a PM though.

wchain
07-20-2010, 07:42 AM
Yeah I'm having issues. Standby.

SC Cheesehead
07-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Yeah I'm having issues. Standby.

Whew! Issues we can handle; you bugging out, we can't. :)

tbone
07-20-2010, 11:15 AM
I placed an order for a JLT and he never responded.

DOOM
07-20-2010, 11:34 AM
I placed an order for a JLT and he never responded.

Just call him. :chat:

tbone
07-20-2010, 11:38 AM
I emailed him - no response. Bought it elsewhere. Was here in 4 days.

SC Cheesehead
07-20-2010, 12:29 PM

If his web domain expired, and his e-mail address was thorugh his web domain, he probably nevre got the message.

Wes has always been responsive when I've contacted him.

wchain
07-20-2010, 12:29 PM

My sincerest apologies, as I posted earlier I was having issues with the hosting company and shopping cart, apparently for longer than I was ever aware of.

Trying to get it all sorted out as we speak.

Dennis Reinhart
07-20-2010, 01:00 PM
I had the same issues last week, and fortunately the customer sent email directly to me, not through my web site and I contacted my administrator he was able to fix it in about two hours, every customer counts even if it just free informatiom.

tbone
07-20-2010, 03:44 PM
My sincerest apologies, as I posted earlier I was having issues with the hosting company and shopping cart, apparently for longer than I was ever aware of.

Trying to get it all sorted out as we speak.

That's too bad. I was surprised about the whole thing. I waited 3 weeks. I first ordered it about 2 months ago or so.

Dennis Reinhart
07-20-2010, 04:01 PM
That's too bad. I was surprised about the whole thing. I waited 3 weeks. I first ordered it about 2 months ago or so.

Again I just want every member here to know this is what is going on all over the United States, so please all of us are doing the best we can in theses economic times.

MADDOG
11-17-2010, 10:30 AM
:mad2:Aloha All,:mad2:

This is to all who use this forum. I hate to have to post this but Im fricken pissed off! I order a set of Hawk brake pads for Innovative Interceptors on 10-19-2010. Waited over 1 week, nothing, Called Wes on the 10-29-2010, spoke to him on the phone about my order. He first told me that they were closing shop as of 10-31-2010, I was shocked. Why would you keep your website up on the forum and people can still place orders. Well Wes then stated he can still fill my order. Okay find, I taught that was great. Well (BS). Two weeks later still no F!!!ing brake pads!!! One month now!!! I been calling his phone, left messages no response. Who ever is in charge of this Forum should take his website off this forum before others fall into the same problems. I'm sorry to vent out loud. But this is just POOR business. And Wes if you read this I sent you a email too. You can CANCELL my order!!!

SC Cheesehead
11-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Sorry to hear that Innovative Inteceptors is going out of business.

I never had issues with Wes. Have you paid for the brake pads? How much are you out?

SID210SA
11-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Wes doesnt usually charge anyone till the order is in his hands. I have delt with him for several years now and never once have I had an issue with ordering or with him.

Sorry to hear of your troubles

wchain
11-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Guys.

I havent had time to post, but yes.

We are gone as of 10.31.2010. A slower market and the panther being a lame duck has made it hard to keep things open. In fact, the fleet side of things has been keeping me alive and the Marauder parts for years.

Maddog. I apologize for you frustrations. When I spoke to you on the phone I told you we did not charge your card and we were shutting down. You insisted that I get your brakes for you. So I agreed.

I have not taken a dime of your money from your credit card. My policy unlike other vendors is to not take money until I am able to ship parts.

I did in fact order and pay for brake pads for your marauder after we spoke on the phone. I have yet to receive them from my wholesaler, as there is a supply issue currently.

I see you have called me several times, but I am unable to answer the phone during the day, as I have another job. If you would like the pads when they come in, I will send them to you, free of charge as a goodwill gesture, or, if you would like some Wagner Severe Duty or Thermoquiet pads instead, I will send you those.

Please send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Unfortunately this is never the level of service I intended to provide, however, a few years ago when I had to stop doing this full time because I wasnt making enough money, I had to balance what I could. And I realize now, that I am unable to provide the level of service that other vendors who do this full time can provide. Its tough making a living supporting a niche market. I take full responsibility.

Its been a good run folks.

SC Cheesehead
11-17-2010, 12:34 PM
As always, Wes, you're a class guy.

Sorry to see I.I. shut down, but as long as you stay connected to MM.net, it's all good.

Pops
11-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Good luck with the furure Wes and do not be a stranger around here. :)
John

Joe Walsh
11-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Darn,
Sorry to hear that you are closing up shop Wes.
I guess members are SOL in regards to Godshead valve caps...:alone:

wchain
11-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Thanks Guys.

Joe, I have a few sets left.

Joe Walsh
11-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Thanks Guys.

Like the set I bought way back when...in a box with the locking/unlocking "keys"?
I'm interested! How much?
(It only takes some punk to steal ONE of mine and I am screwed....:mad2:)

'PM" sent for Godshead valve caps.

Speed
11-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Ill take a set as well.

DOOM
11-17-2010, 02:32 PM
How many sets do you have wes?

I never got my set from you that i ordered from the group buy.

Ladyhawke
11-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Thanks Guys.

Sorry to hear the news Wes. We wish you luck in all your endevours. Keep in touch.

If you still have Godheads value cap sets, we will take some. Sending PM.

JamesHecker
11-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Sorry to hear about this Wes. I have had nothing but good experience with you. It is a tough, tough, time to be in business and it is understandalbe to have issues when you finally have to make the descision to close. I am sure that you will be stand up and I hope people exhibit some understanding and patience with your situation.

May God Bless you and yours and bring you many Blessings.

fastblackmerc
11-18-2010, 03:58 AM
Like the set I bought way back when...in a box with the locking/unlocking "keys"?
I'm interested! How much?
(It only takes some punk to steal ONE of mine and I am screwed....:mad2:)

'PM" sent for Godshead valve caps.

I don't understand........ if they are "locking" valve caps how can they be stolen?

MADDOG
11-18-2010, 04:09 AM
Pm sent. Sorry braddah...good luck

Joe Walsh
11-18-2010, 06:06 AM
I don't understand........ if they are "locking" valve caps how can they be stolen?

They are locking...they will certainly stop most "OHHH! I like those! I think I'll snag them while the owner is inside the mall!" a-holes,
but anything is possible if they really want them and try hard enough....:(

Haggis
11-18-2010, 06:21 AM
Wes, you are a true man of character and integrity, it is a shame to lose you as a vendor. But, we all hope you stay on here as a friend.

martyo
11-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Wes doesnt usually charge anyone till the order is in his hands. I have delt with him for several years now and never once have I had an issue with ordering or with him.

Sorry to hear of your troubles

Yep.

Wes is good people.

Tom Doan
11-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Any of the Panther Interceptor stickers left? I'll take them.

RF Overlord
11-24-2010, 08:27 AM
Innovative Interceptors has been a valued vendor here for a long time. We at mm.net are very sorry to hear that the downturn in business has claimed another victim. We wish Wes the best of luck going forward.

Please don't be a stranger, Wes!

ctrlraven
11-24-2010, 08:50 AM
That really sucks Wes, hope everything from here on out works out for you!

Don't be a stranger!!

2,4shofast
11-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Really sorry to hear about your business. Good luck to you in the future, if you have anymore Marauder gas bibs I would love to purchase one. Thanks