PDA

View Full Version : Any one up for a Cruise??

SID210SA
07-20-2010, 11:50 AM
I was thinking a cruise around the Austin Hill Country or in the New Braunfels area around Canyon Lake. It will be open to all who want to join up....but I would like to have the Panther style up front then the rest of the Ford powered guys, then all others bringing up the rear. We could do a cruise in the Austin area like we did a few years back. Or around the Canyon Lake area, Dave and I did a test run of it about a month ago.

Was looking for an early morning run during the weekend, so it wont be so hot.....

Any takers???

Input on a date that would be good for most people would be greatly appreaciated too.

Mike

MrBluGruv
07-20-2010, 12:01 PM
I sure would love to meet up with everyone again. I'm at work at the moment so I can't really contribute any input for when and where at this time though. :(

ludwigvan968
07-29-2010, 08:59 AM
grrr... I need my freak'n car done so I can go out and play.... this is not fun....

I can go on a drive around SA, right now money is tight for me, but in the Fall I will be all good. I will be in the Camry though... Maybe I could ride with one of you all. For two reasons:

-I like the sound of the Marauder wayyy more then the Camry's

-I don't want to embarrass you all again in the Camry :P hahahaha

So yeah, just let me know if you all decide on a local meetup.