PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Motorcycle Boots and Jacket

Cheeseheadbob
07-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Men's Hustin Boots

With a name like Harley-Davidson on the side you know these boots are made to take what the road kicks up. Constructed with full grain leather upper, full length cusion sock lining, oil-resistant rubber outsole, and Goodyear? welt construction. Shaft height: 11"; heel height: 1.5". Riding appropriate footwear.

MSRP US $150.00

I wore these boots once after buying them last week. Size 8 was too small, so my bonehead decision is your gain. They are great looking boots, and are literally almost "brand new". I have the original box. Please email me; bob@parkerflavors.com or give me a call if interested; 410-299-1699 I have listed the boots for $100, but I will entertain all reasonable offers. FREE SHIPPING AS WELL! Thanks.

Joe Rocket Atomic 4.0

I wore this jacket twice. I am an XL through the chest, shoulders and back, but have a 33 waist, so the jacket had a tendency to billow out a little under speed. It is in "Brand New" condition with available liner. It is black with gray. See picture in listing. I paid $150.00 for this last month and am willing to sell for $110 or best reasonable offer. FREE SHIPPING AS WELL! If interested, please email me, bob@parkerflavors.com or give me a call @ 410.299.1699

Features

* Rock Tex 600 outer shell
* 100% WATERPROOF
* C.E. Rated Protectors in Shoulders & Elbows
* Removable Spine Pad with Pocket for Optional C.E. Spine Protector
* Variable Flow ventilation system with waterproof zippers
* Cross Linked Ventilation With Wind Tunnel Cooling Patent Pending
* Sure Fit adjustable waistband
* Elastic Sleeve Adjusters
* Snap Loops for Attaching Jacket to Belt
* Removable insulated full sleeve liner
* Reflective stripe

DOOM
07-22-2010, 02:17 PM
If the boots were a 13-14 I would be all over them bob.