PDA

View Full Version : Seventeen Reasons to Attend Marauderville VIII (MV8)

Bluerauder
07-26-2010, 07:58 AM
You definitely don't want to miss out on the FUN.

1. Be part of the largest annual gathering of Marauders from around the country

2. Meeting other MM.Net Members in person and putting a face to a screenname

3. Car Cruises to various venues

4. BBQ

5. Car Washing

6. Tips on Detailing from the experts

7. Bikinis and Bar and Grill

8. Car Show

9. Laps at Lowe's Motor Speedway

10. NASCAR Hall of Fame

11. Drag Racing

12. Breakfast Buffet

13. Trophies

14. Awards

15. Door Prizes

16. Night Life at University Place

17. LCR games

.... and much, much more

rayjay
07-26-2010, 08:11 AM
Looking forward to #7 :D

fastblackmerc
07-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Looking forward to #7 :D

Just to be clear, your responsible to wash your own car....... :D

Ms. Denmark
07-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Do they have a Chipindales for those (admittedly few of us) who may not be overly interested in the bikini babes?????;):D

Egon Spengler
07-26-2010, 08:47 AM
To answer your question, NO... Because I am not attending ;)

Do they have a Chipindales for those of us who may not be overly interested in the bikini babes?????;):D

fastblackmerc
07-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Do they have a Chipindales for those of us who may not be overly interested in the bikini babes?????;):D

Quick google search turned up nothing.......... sorry!

jflave
07-26-2010, 10:21 AM
NO, just buy Mr.Man one of there outfits & let him do his thing, you'll be in heaven. :)

Bluerauder
07-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Do they have a Chipindales for those (admittedly few of us) who may not be overly interested in the bikini babes?????;):D

Chip 'n Dale. ;) My favorite cartoon characters. I'll bring along a DVD for my portable player. Want me to bring any other Disney movies?

rayjay
07-26-2010, 12:39 PM

I was hoping a Marauder Lady of Distinction would be willing to show the fine young lasses the proper way to wash a Marauder. ;)

Ms. Denmark
07-26-2010, 01:57 PM
Chip 'n Dale. ;) My favorite cartoon characters. I'll bring along a DVD for my portable player. Want me to bring any other Disney movies? I like them too, Charlie.........Now remind me which one is Chip and which one is Dale?? :dunno: :D
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/chilipalmer99/chippendale.jpg

Egon Spengler
07-26-2010, 02:01 PM
http://images1.makefive.com/images/200833/085d9ccdf1e73ec0.jpg

Bluerauder
07-26-2010, 03:00 PM
I like them too, Charlie.........Now remind me which one is Chip and which one is Dale?? :dunno: :D

Had that photo handy did you? I'm telling Eric. Bet cha that every one of them owns a Honda Type R or Toyota Corolla S Type and has never waxed a car in their life. But you probably don't care. :o

http://images1.makefive.com/images/200833/085d9ccdf1e73ec0.jpg

I think Chip is the goofy one ^^^^^ with the red nose.

twin03
07-26-2010, 03:07 PM
I got off that week . I am trying my best to make it..

Bluerauder
07-26-2010, 03:10 PM
I got off that week . I am trying my best to make it..
Hope you can make it Twin. Bring your brother. :D If you have never attended a Marauderville, you will definitely remember the experience.

Ms. Denmark
07-26-2010, 05:56 PM
I was hoping a Marauder Lady of Distinction would be willing to show the fine young lasses the proper way to wash a Marauder. ;)So....... did Arleen say she'd do it?:P

rayjay
07-26-2010, 06:11 PM
So....... did Arleen say she'd do it?:P

I know better than to ask :D

Mr. Man
07-26-2010, 06:44 PM
I know better than to ask :D
Guess you'll be the one with the slow and dirty DTR:D:P;)

rayjay
07-27-2010, 12:24 AM
So....... did Arleen say she'd do it?:P

Not Attending this one. I'm on my own, with no keeper... :D

Vortex
07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
One of the best reasons for attending: putting a name/face/person behind all those posts of various sorts. Being from Texas its a two day trip each way just to get there so if you live closer than me you should be thankful. Lets have a great turnout!

Marauderman
07-27-2010, 09:09 AM
One of the best reasons for attending: putting a name/face/person behind all those posts of various sorts. Being from Texas its a two day trip each way just to get there so if you live closer than me you should be thankful. Lets have a great turnout!

Registration is now OPEN!!!

Check in on the Main Page--

Don't miss out--Texans are even coming!!!

-so like he said above--if they can so can you--See YA there now ya here!!

LSp8
07-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Hope you can make it Twin. Bring your brother. :D If you have never attended a Marauderville, you will definitely remember the experience.

+1, It'll be my first too I got the whole month off lol

RF Overlord
07-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Do they have a Chipindales for those (admittedly few of us) who may not be overly interested in the bikini babes?????;):DNo, but I can bring my leopard-print Speedo if you want...

SC Cheesehead
07-28-2010, 07:13 PM
No, but I can bring my leopard-print Speedo if you want...

Wouldn'ta knowed it was you 'cept for the 'spenders.... ;)

Bigdogjim
07-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Looking forward to driving something other the motorcoach:)

The real reason I'm going:lol:

Ms. Denmark
07-29-2010, 04:02 AM
No, but I can bring my leopard-print Speedo if you want...You know what I'm thinking?...........An MM.net Male Revue! :beer::D

fastblackmerc
07-29-2010, 06:07 AM
You know what I'm thinking?...........An MM.net Male Revue! :beer::D

AHHHHHH....NO!

You obviously haven't seen some of us!

CBT
07-29-2010, 07:15 AM
I will bring Amy's "Thunder From Down Under" deck of cards for ya.

CBT
07-29-2010, 07:16 AM
You know what I'm thinking?...........An MM.net Male Revue! :beer::D
Only if it's in drag! ;)

CBT
07-29-2010, 07:21 AM

Second! I'm terrible with names, so going to these gatherings and actually seeing folks helps mentally "lock in" peoples names. Seeing peoples mods are cool and all, but seriously, we all drive Marauders, it's the people I go to see.

dakslim
07-29-2010, 07:23 AM
Only if it's in drag! ;)

What is it with you and dressing in drag?????:confused::help:

CBT
07-29-2010, 07:33 AM
Charity function, you never saw the pics?

dakslim
07-29-2010, 07:38 AM

Ummm, so there is going to be another charity function? I did, in fact, see the photos...you have nice legs. Lol:P

CBT
07-29-2010, 07:40 AM
Ummm, so there is going to be another charity function? I did, in fact, see the photos...you have nice legs. Lol:P
KA-POW !! no.

Gryphonzus
07-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Hey if dressing in drag would make my car go faster I might try it!!! :banana2:

CBT
07-30-2010, 04:47 AM
Hey if dressing in drag would make my car go faster I might try it!!! :banana2:
3" heels sure do make your foot seem far away from the gas pedal :D
I can't wait for this gathering, it's my first Marauderville!

Haggis
07-30-2010, 05:27 AM
Second! I'm terrible with names, so going to these gatherings and giving the reach around and actually seeing the back of folks' heads helps mentally "lock in" peoples names. Seeing peoples mods are cool and all, but seriously, we all drive Marauders, it's giving the reach around to people I enjoy.

:lol:

Bluerauder
07-30-2010, 02:58 PM
I can't wait for this gathering, it's my first Marauderville!
You weren't at MV7 in Indianapolis last year? I thought you were. :dunno:

Marauderman
08-05-2010, 07:27 AM
Announcement for MVIII-- for all who register thru our main page--

for those not keeping up to date on those new items we were announcing earlier--we are now adding this announcement to draw attention to MVVIII and to hopefully have you as one of the receipants----

actually--if you come , with a car and register on the web page --you will get one of these

one 10 #ABC fire extinguisher to take back home.--free---yes free--just for enjoying ----us --all---thank you very much

so get those registrants in now--you want one don't you--

See all at MVIII

Marauderman
08-11-2010, 04:33 AM
:bump::bump::bump:

Speaks for itself folks--------

for those not keeping up to date on those new items we were announcing earlier--we are now adding this announcement to draw attention to MVVIII and to hopefully have you as one of the receipants----

actually--if you come , with a car and register on the web page --you will get one of these

one 10 #ABC fire extinguisher to take back home.--free---yes free--just for enjoying ----us --all---thank you very much

See all at MVIII

fastblackmerc
08-11-2010, 07:02 AM

See all at MVIII

I got a few of these from Marauderman. Good to keep in the house, garage, give to your kids for their houses, apartments, condos, etc.

MERCMAN
08-11-2010, 07:49 AM
this is close to the hotel

http://findyourcenter.com/things-to-do/signature-event/1/blues-brews-and-bbq/

Marauderman
08-11-2010, 07:58 AM

Your right --This would be a nice option for those not attending the drag races that evening..-cause its an Open Evening after the nearby race track fun at Lowes----its downtown--but easy to get to from the interstate--about 8-10 miles.....

Marauderman
08-11-2010, 08:03 AM

Your right --This would be a nice option for those not attending the drag races that evening..-cause its an Open Evening after the nearby race track fun at Lowes----its downtown--but easy to get to from the interstate--about 8-10 miles.....

There may be another option. That's not posted yet that may have some interested from a photographic standpoint of the city lights.....still pending how and the whats still as it is a kinda toss-up again for those no going to the races.....

DOOM
08-11-2010, 01:50 PM
You had me at #4! :D :food:

SC Cheesehead
08-11-2010, 04:41 PM
You had me at #4! :D :food:

So, you gonna show or leak out, you're not registered yet.

I think maybe Pops's got you skeered...:D

Marauderman
08-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Only 7 more days to register and get the big discount YOU are getting--so hurry up for those on the fence--

register here now and at the hotel-- get on board!!!

Marauderman
08-22-2010, 09:13 AM
Only 7 more days to register and get the big discount YOU are getting--so hurry up for those on the fence--

register here now and at the hotel-- get on board!!!

We are down to 3 days --after that any registrants will lose out on our HUGE discount at the HILTON---..So for those on the fence--

Hurry and fall our way and quickly..........

Marauderman
08-23-2010, 04:20 AM
:bump::bump::bump:

We are down to 3 days --after that any registrants will lose out on our HUGE discount at the HILTON---..So for those on the fence--

Hurry and fall our way and quickly..........

knine
08-23-2010, 06:10 AM

Oh, I can help out. See attachment.

SC Cheesehead
08-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Hey knine, you coming to MV8? :confused:

knine
08-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Hey knine, you coming to MV8? :confused:
No. That would be "reason number eighteen" to go.

Marauderman
08-25-2010, 04:21 PM
OK folks......

Cause some of you are dragging your whatever to make a decision....

We have wonderful news...........

We have been successful in extending the registration to save you big bucks

till 9/3/10--------

SO.....we did our part------come on --do it--MVVIII cannot be repeated!!