PDA

View Full Version : Meeting in Columbus December 13

Daily 03
11-30-2003, 10:02 PM
I am going to have a meeting at the Pig Iron BBQ [5295 N High St] on Saturday Dec. 13th at 1:00 PM. I think this will let us become better acquainted and come up with some ideas and plans for doing some events as a group next year. It was great to have these cars together as a group at the Rush Roundup and it would be fun to go to various events as a group during the next year.
If anyone has any suggestions please let me know and I will see if we can work out something.
I know that it is getting late in the year and near the Holiday's but thought maybe we could get started on plans for next year. I will have another meeting in February and hopefully every month after that so we can get together and enjoy our great cars.

Dale

Murader03
12-01-2003, 12:42 AM
I'm going to be in Lancaster for a family gathering that weekend. Keep me posted, I might be able to swing by and meet the Ohio group!

Murader03
12-10-2003, 10:54 PM
Dale, Doesn't look like you have much interest! No replies but mine!

bigslim
12-10-2003, 11:04 PM
I had a good time at the Rush Roundup. I hope you get a good group together for next year. Wish it was a little warmer because I would make another drive down there.