PDA

View Full Version : coal transport

babbage
07-29-2010, 07:47 AM
Thats a bit over the line for the forum.

You missed it.

Black Dynamite
07-29-2010, 07:56 AM
That's really just more of a racist remark than anything....

babbage
07-29-2010, 08:13 AM
I thought it was very funny. I Judge Obama (or is it Barry?) by his actions. This coming from a guy who uses a funny looking handicapped person for an avatar.

Blackened300a
07-29-2010, 08:19 AM

Egon Spengler
07-29-2010, 08:21 AM
That's a big +1 for me good buddy!

Plus the photoshop is an absolute FAIL!

babbage
07-29-2010, 08:28 AM
That's a big +1 for me good buddy!

Plus the photoshop is an absolute FAIL!

shame on you for thinking it was suppose to be real. That was part of the fun..

sailsmen
07-29-2010, 08:40 AM
I am firm in our political system as outlined in our Constitution. I accept that when the "Right" is elected to power they have the power to spend on what is important to them and the same when the "Left" is elected. No one has the right to BANKRUPT our Nation.

‎"Over the past few years, U.S. government debt held by the public has grown rapidly. According to CBO’s projections, federal debt held by the public will stand at 62 percent of GDP at the end of fiscal year 2010, having risen from 36 percent at the end of fiscal year 2007, just before the recession began. In only one other period in U.S. history—during and shortly after World War II—has that figure exceeded 50 percent." by Jonathan Huntley of CBO’s Macroeconomic Analysis Division

In 1988 Public Debt to GDP 40%, 1998 36%, 2008 40%, 2010 62% and BUDGETED 2020 90%. IMF estimates 2020 105%, what Greece recently was before their collapse.

The CBO reccs rolling back the 20% increase in Gov't spending back to the 2008 Budget to avert collapse. What this tells me is Pres Obama's/Cong Pelosi/Sen Reid's increased spending has imperiled the Nation.

How much has the Gov't increased Public Debt in 2 Fiscal Years? Enough to completely pay off the Mortgage on every 3rd Home. How much has our Gov't BUDGETED increasing the Public Debt over the next 10 years? Enough to pay off the Mortgage on every Home and give everyone a $7,000 Bonus!

If you have a Mortgage on your home double it and that is the burder your Gov't has shackled upon you and your children.

Public Debt is what Gov't has borrowed from others and does not include unfunded Liblities such as SS, Fred/Fan and the Feds Off Balance Sheet "loans".

Speaking of SS, look at your latest statement. They are only projecting paying 76% of your benefits. At 100% I get a 2% return. At 76% GOV'T STOLE MY MONEY for I will not receive what I paid in and they should be incarcerated just like Maddoff.

As respects WWII, after we won 12mm soldiers dropped their uniforms and donned hard hats rebuild Eurpoe and Japan. There is currently no such event that would end the Gov't spending.

Why did the OMB Director Orszag, the Golden Boy, just resign?

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/Figure1_forWeb.png (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/18297)

sailsmen
07-29-2010, 08:59 AM
I associated the lump of coal with Pres Obama's vow to bankrupt the Coal industry. Why do so many see people in colors instead of human beings? We all bleed red.