PDA

View Full Version : orange county

NOTMYBOAT
12-01-2003, 01:21 PM
i was just wondering if there are any other marauders in southern california, orange county area?

clark

JamesHecker
12-01-2003, 11:10 PM
There are quite a few in Southern California, although I don't know of anyone here on the board that is in Orange County.

Hopefully they will chime in here!

kingsford
12-15-2003, 02:35 AM
Hey guys, i am from fullerton.

dailydriver
12-15-2003, 04:20 PM
I work in Irvine.

amerikan
12-15-2003, 08:00 PM
im from orange county, Mission Viejo area.

213Cobra
12-22-2003, 03:12 PM
I'm in Los Angeles, but I am in Orange County several times a month. So far, only have seen myself in a Marauder, though.

Phil

Tim R.
01-05-2004, 03:34 AM
I guess we're the few and the proud (no relation to marine term).
I'm in Los Angeles also, anyone here get mods done on their MM (chip, stats, gears etc). If so, any shops in to reccommend?

Tim

ParkRanger
01-05-2004, 11:46 AM
I'm in Long Beach - right on the O.C. border.

Keep an eye out for West Coast Marauder threads - believe we are meeting in Vegas early April. Will see you then!!!

:burnout:

PR

Silver Bullit
01-17-2004, 01:17 AM
i was just wondering if there are any other marauders in southern california, orange county area?

clark

We live in Riverside and got our Silver Marauder in July of '03 from Citrus Motors in Ontario. Ted in Yucaipa bought his in Redlands. One of the salesmen at Citrus has a red '04 and they have sold about 15 Marauders. Mayberry Lincoln Mercury in North Hollywood has sold about 20. Right before we bought ours, we saw a silver one headed east on the 91 down in Orange County which sent us looking for our silver one. Also there is a black Marauder in Riverside, but we don't know the owner's name. If you ask the sales managers at the Lincoln Mercury dealers in southern California, you could probably get an answer as to how many they have sold.
Linda & Gary

jgc61sr2002
01-17-2004, 09:26 AM
Linda&Gary - Welcome aboard. This site is the best and quite addicting. :D Anything you want to know about your Marauder can be found here.

Johnzo6
03-23-2004, 08:12 PM
I live in Irvine and have an 03 Blue Marauder.

maudominguez
04-02-2004, 03:04 AM
Hey Park Ranger! We're neighbors I' m also here in Long Beach off Junipero.
Think I might have seen you once on PCH and 7th.

Amerikan how the hell are you, causing trouble as always?

ParkRanger
04-05-2004, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE=maudominguez]Hey Park Ranger! We're neighbors I' m also here in Long Beach off Junipero.
Think I might have seen you once on PCH and 7th.

Was I munching on a ricer?
Send me a PM and let's get together and compare our beauties.

PR

:beer:

maudominguez
04-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Park Ranger sent you a PM.

Directedby
04-06-2004, 01:49 AM
i am in LA - would love to do a meet sometime soon.

GR8V8
04-12-2004, 09:27 PM
I'm new to SoCal... Just moved here from WI ! My MM seems much happier here !!

ParkRanger
04-13-2004, 08:16 AM
I'm new to SoCal... Just moved here from WI ! My MM seems much happier here !!

Welcome to So Cal and our site. We have quite a few members in the So Cal area as well as from Las Vegas and we occasionally get together - I believe we are due soon?? :D

Park Ranger

:burnout:

GR8V8
04-13-2004, 07:33 PM
Thanks ParkRanger...
BTW I saw a black MM in Costa Mesa Saturday morning. Had blue MI plates - could be a FoMoCo car since the LM World Headquarters are in Irvine... :cool:

Accufab Racing
04-14-2004, 10:00 AM
Not anymore. The L-M headquarters moved back to Dearborn in mid summer of 2003. That building (The Taj Mahal) is still the HQ for Ford's Premeir Automotive Group (Jag, Volvo, etc.). When the L-M team was there, they spent more money on the lady that watered the plants in the building than they did on marketing the Marauder. I was in that building about a dozen times in 2003 when we (FFW) were plannning the National Marauder Round-Up in Dallas last year. Everytime I was over there, they had a different manager of the "Marauder Brand Team", some of which had never even driven the car. It's little wonder that most of the dealers around the country had no clue about the cars that they were supposed to be selling. It was very depressing. By the way, I live in Irvine too, but I only have a Mustang.

TAF
04-14-2004, 10:09 AM
Not anymore. The L-M headquarters moved back to Dearborn in mid summer of 2003. That building (The Taj Mahal) is still the HQ for Ford's Premeir Automotive Group (Jag, Volvo, etc.). When the L-M team was there, they spent more money on the lady that watered the plants in the building than they did on marketing the Marauder. I was in that building about a dozen times in 2003 when we (FFW) were plannning the National Marauder Round-Up in Dallas last year. Everytime I was over there, they had a different manager of the "Marauder Brand Team", some of which had never even driven the car. It's little wonder that most of the dealers around the country had no clue about the cars that they were supposed to be selling. It was very depressing. By the way, I live in Irvine too, but I only have a Mustang.
I'm SHOCKED by this :eek:

NOT!:shake:

GR8V8
04-14-2004, 04:27 PM
Yeah no surprise really...

Which local dealer should I go to ? (only when I absolutely have to)
Tried to talk to CM LM about my alignment/front tire problem but they didn't seem too eager to help me...

Any suggestions ?