PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy blower install at Alternative Auto Performance

Lidio
12-01-2003, 03:32 PM
We at Alternative Auto Performance are proud to announce that we are fully ready to take on and install the Trilogy blower package for those looking not tackle the install them selves. We are this time considered an authorized dealer and installer for the mid west.

We will be charging $1800.00 for the full install which also includes before and after Dynojet Chassis dyno pulls.
The 1800.00 includes all labor and minor custom tunes to accommodate changes such as rear axle ratio, exhaust, and transmission shift points. A couple of the Trilogy cars we did had us burn switch chips with a vaile or safe mode to limit the RPM and speed of the car too.

During the months of November thru February we tend to be about two weeks behind on jobs of this nature. When the spring kicks in we tend to be about 1.5 to 2 months behind for this type of install. So make sure you call us for installation appointment availability.

The vehicle needs to stay with us a minimum of four working days. The trilogy blower needs an honest 20-22 hours of install time. We drive them briefly to make sure everything is perfect. Then we Dyno them… and once again proceed to just plain put some normal miles on them after the dyno time to insure no problems with our over all install and the product.

Vehicles in our hands are treated with great care and are kept indoors at all times other then test drives.

The attached PIC is what a typical dyno sheet looks like in 2nd gear when we are done with an average Trilogy MM with no other mods at all. We start the pull at about 1500 rpm and around 18mph in manual 2nd gear to try to show how much low end the Trilogy blower produces… but for some reason on some MM on our dyno the computer won’t begin to log or show data below 2800 to 3000 rpm. It still looks good. Some will show data almost right off idle in 2nd gear.
This is our normal safe tune for the 9.5 psi of boost, which makes an average MM go from mid 15s in the ¼ down to low 13’s at about 106mph.

Also we are just about to release our version of a performance chip for the MM’s that are N/A. (no blowers or NOS)
It will make significant changes to the MM’s trans feel and shift points,
Adds horsepower + torque,
Wont let the check engine light come on if you modified the exhaust,
Reprograms torque converter “lock-up” for better around town feel, less boggy and less unnecessary down shifts at low speeds.
Will accommodate axle ratio changes.
Our chip can be reused and reburned at a later date for minor or major changes like the addition of a gear change or a blower package… which will reduce the cost of the Trilogy blower kit by about $150.00.

Thanks

Brutus
12-01-2003, 04:39 PM
Think you could give me a job sweepin up around the shop for about 4 days??:D

Bob Mathis
12-20-2003, 06:50 AM
I want to say that what Lidio has done is right on the money I was one of the first to have one #4 and my dyno sheet is what he put out and the time and speed's at the track is also what he has put out. You can see the timeslip form. Lidio and Jerry have done a great job with this kit.