PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to us SPECIALS for August

SpartaPerformance
08-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Hi guys!

I'ld like to thank all the members that have helped us out and showed us much love over the last year here. August is not only the month of personal birthday but it's the birth month of Sparta Performance as well so, for the month of August we are offering not only Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states on our rear control arms and Watts links but a reduced price also!!

Thanks again!

Ms. Denmark
08-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Happy Birthday Tommy and Sparta Performance!! We love our control arms and Watts links from Sparta. Great service and great product! Thank you!!

CBT
08-02-2010, 05:25 AM
Hi guys!

I'ld like to thank all the members that have helped us out and showed us much love over the last year here. August is not only the month of personal birthday but it's the birth month of Sparta Performance as well so, for the month of August we are offering not only Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states on our rear control arms and Watts links but a reduced price also!!

Thanks again!

Sweet! My birthday is in August, may have to buy my self some "presents" from ya! :beer:

SpartaPerformance
08-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Well then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :party:

Ladyhawke
08-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Happy Birthday Tommy and Sparta!!

:birthday: :party:

justbob
08-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Just now noticing this. Happy birthday Man!

SpartaPerformance
08-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Thank you all!!

offroadking208
08-08-2010, 06:58 AM
lol, why couldn't you have done this last month when i bought my control arms!! Looks like i'll just have to get the new watts link to take advantage of the free shipping now.... :D