PDA

View Full Version : Marauderville VIII (MV8) Registration is Open

Bluerauder
08-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Time to register for MV8 is NOW. Don't miss it.

Just in case you missed this on the main page ..... here is the link to Marauderville VIII (MV8) Registration >>>>>> http://marauderville8.eventbrite.com/

See ya in Charlotte, NC. :up:

Post up when you are OFFICIAL for the events.

CWright
08-01-2010, 06:47 PM
WE ARE NOW OFFICIAL!!! This is going to be an awesome event! It will be my first Marauderville and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bluerauder
08-03-2010, 02:34 PM
:bump: Now don't be waitin' til the last minute. :bump:

Marauderman
08-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Announcement for MVIII-- for all who register thru our main page--

for those not keeping up to date on those new items we were announcing earlier--we are now adding this announcement to draw attention to MVVIII and to hopefully have you as one of the receipants----

actually--if you come , with a car and register on the web page --you will get one of these

one 10 #ABC fire extinguisher to take back home.--free---yes free--just for enjoying ----us --all---thank you very much

so get those registrants in now--you want one don't you--

See all at MVIII

Bluerauder
08-04-2010, 06:00 PM
For the 1st timers at a Marauderville event, the registration fee is intended to cover the costs and expenses of the event for all of the participants. In my experience, I have always walked away feeling that I got much, much more than the upfront cost. In fact, this kinda goes for all of the Marauder events that I have attended.

For example, your registration fee for Marauderville VIII (MV8) covers costs associated with ...

Admission to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
Lunch at the NASCAR Hall of Fame restaurant
Farewell Breakfast and Awards Ceremony
Car Show entry
MV8 Official T-Shirt
Goodie Bag
Car Show Trophies and Awards
Drag Racing Trophies and Awards
Laps at Charlotte (Lowe's) Motor Speedway
Special gift noted in Marauderman's post above ^^^ (a 10 lb ABC fire extinguisher per registered car)
.... and more as funds permit

This IS and always has been a VERY GOOD DEAL. Everything is returned back to the participants and the membership at large.

Registration is your way to support the event and the MM.Net site.

Let's make this the best Marauderville Event ever. See you at MV8. :2thumbs:

Please register as soon as possible so all the arrangements can be finalized.

Marauderman
08-04-2010, 06:04 PM
NEW BUMP--

:bump::bump::bump:

for those not keeping up to date on those new items we were announcing earlier--we are now adding this announcement to draw attention to MVVIII and to hopefully have you as one of the receipants----

actually--if you come , with a car and register on the web page --you will get one of these

one 10 #ABC fire extinguisher to take back home.--free---yes free--just for enjoying ----us --all---thank you very much

See all at MVIIII

Marauderman
08-05-2010, 06:49 AM

See all at MVIII

fordfrk
08-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Okay, we just registered. Can't wait to see old friends and meet new friends. :beer:

Motorhead350
08-06-2010, 03:50 AM
What exactly are the drag racing trophy's awarded for?

fastblackmerc
08-06-2010, 04:14 AM

Hasn't been decided on yet.

What do you suggest?

Blackened300a
08-06-2010, 07:08 AM

Fastest N/A 1st 2nd 3rd and Fastest S/C 1st 2nd and 3rd. However I think last year it was 1st and 2nd only.

Joe Walsh
08-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Fastest N/A 1st 2nd 3rd and Fastest S/C 1st 2nd and 3rd. However I think last year it was 1st and 2nd only.

Darn!
Maybe I will have to re-arrange my Arizona vacation plans to attend MV8....:D

Motorhead350
08-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Hasn't been decided on yet.

What do you suggest?

Top four...

Fastest period.

Fastest forced induction

Fastest N/A

Fastest on street tires... everyday normal tires.

I would really like a fastest without trailer, but I think that one belongs to Doom.

What Paul said would keep it easy. Two ways to win and top three of each. I like it!

SC Cheesehead
08-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Darn!
I will re-arrange my Arizona vacation plans to attend MV8....:D

Fixed it for you, Joe...:D

Marauderman
08-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Lets not forget the FREE FIRE EXTINGUISHER you get for showing with a Car and registration on the home page------!

Bluerauder
08-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Still LOTS of hold-outs on the REGISTRATION list. Its time to get OFFICIAL before the early bird discount expires. ;)

Is you is? Or is you ain't coming to MV8 in Charlotte, NC?

29 days and counting. The Carolina Marauders Planning Team has put a lot of effort into this event and they need a firm headcount to solidify all of the plans.

SC Cheesehead
08-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Thanks, Charlie.

We really do need to get headcounts firmed up for several of the activities, and the sooner we can get the numbers the better.

This will be one event I promise you that you'll remember for years to come, so make your plans and get yourself registered, SOON!

1stMerc
08-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Registered, and ready to go.

Marauderman
08-11-2010, 04:27 AM
Still LOTS of hold-outs on the REGISTRATION list. Its time to get OFFICIAL before the early bird discount expires. ;)

Is you is? Or is you ain't coming to MV8 in Charlotte, NC?

29 days and counting. The Carolina Marauders Planning Team has put a lot of effort into this event and they need a firm headcount to solidify all of the plans.

As Charlies mentioned above--..."before the early bird discount expires."

Cannot express this enough --that will happen on AUg 25th--so get them in now!!!

We may be able to stretch that one more week till the 1st--but no guarantee!

Marauderman
08-17-2010, 11:36 AM
As Charlies mentioned above--..."before the early bird discount expires."

Cannot express this enough --that will happen on AUg 25th--so get them in now!!!

We may be able to stretch that one more week till the 1st--but no guarantee!

Only 7 more days to register and get the big discount YOU are getting--so hurry up for those on the fence--

register here now and at the hotel-- get on board!!!

Marauderman
08-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Only 7 more days to register and get the big discount YOU are getting--so hurry up for those on the fence--

register here now and at the hotel-- get on board!!!

We are down to 3 days --after that any registrants will lose out on our HUGE discount at the HILTON---..So for those on the fence--

Hurry and fall our way and quickly..........

Marauderman
08-23-2010, 04:21 AM

We are down to 3 days --after that any registrants will lose out on our HUGE discount at the HILTON---..So for those on the fence--

Hurry and fall our way and quickly..........

MM03MOK
08-28-2010, 09:05 AM
It's really important to have an accurate headcount and I encourage everyone that's planning on attending, to place your reservation this weekend. I know registration will be open until Sept. 3 but we really need help on the headcounts ASAP. If you're definitely coming, please register now. I understand some can't make that decision until the last moment. T-shirts, dash plaques and goody bag items have been ordered and tickets included in registration will be ordered shortly.

Thank you and looking forward to a grand event! The Carolina Marauderers have done a phenomenal job in planning a wonderful time for us all. :congrats:

Brian H
09-01-2010, 05:29 PM
i'm in!!!!!

Go2GuyFL
09-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Are there prizes for the fastest registrants - i.e. first, second, third and honorable mention? J/K

Vortex
09-02-2010, 06:40 AM
Here's some good news:

http://bedbugregistry.com/hotel/NC/Charlotte/Hilton-Charlotte-University-Place

Marauderman
09-02-2010, 06:58 AM
Here's some good news:

.......................ha yeah..........forgot to mentioned........all must take outside showers before registration at the desk to keep it that way.........ya think! ..........

fastblackmerc
09-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Are there prizes for the fastest registrants - i.e. first, second, third and honorable mention? J/K

Yes there is a prize!

You get to meet the members of the Carolina Marauders in person!!!!!!!!

Blackened300a
09-02-2010, 07:52 AM
Here's some good news:

This isn't too accurate. I looked up hotels in NYC that have had claims of bedbugs and they aren't on the list.
NY has become the bedbug capitol, we have had movie theaters and clothing stores shut down because of them.
Bring back DDT!

SC Cheesehead
09-02-2010, 08:01 AM
Yes there is a prize!

You get to meet the members of the Carolina Marauders in person and buy them all a beer!!!!!!!!

There, fixed it for you, Jim...:D

fastblackmerc
09-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by fastblackmerc
Yes there is a prize!

You get to meet the members of the Carolina Marauders in person and buy them all a beer!!!!!!!!There, fixed it for you, Jim...:D

I'm in for at least a case for one of the evening get togethers.

Ms. Denmark
09-05-2010, 07:09 AM
I'm in for at least a case for one of the evening get togethers.That should go great with chocolate chip cookies. I better get busy.:)

rayjay
09-05-2010, 08:09 AM
I'm in for at least a case for one of the evening get togethers.

+1, I'll be bringing some livations with me also as we did not seem to have enough at Carlisle in June.

SC Cheesehead
09-05-2010, 09:08 AM
+1, I'll be bringing some livations with me also as we did not seem to have enough at Carlisle in June.

:eek: I knew there was a reason I didn't show up...;)

Bigdogjim
09-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Beagles are being trained to sniff out bedbugs:up:

fastblackmerc
09-06-2010, 04:15 AM
Beagles are being trained to sniff out bedbugs:up:

The best way to kill them is with carbon dioxide.

MM03MOK
09-06-2010, 07:20 PM
It really would be most helpful if you're coming and haven't registered yet, to do so tonight/tomorrow. It's most helpful to have all our numbers in one place. We've preordered a number of things and want to make sure we cover everything.

Thanks!!

Mr. Man
09-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Just got our 13 reminder notices from Eventbrite. See you guys Wed.

Bigdogjim
09-06-2010, 10:38 PM
You must be special:P

I only got 11:alone:

MM03MOK
09-07-2010, 05:45 AM
That must be a new Eventbrite feature...counts each entry as a ticket and reminds you...heh...just in case you forgot...

See Y'all Soon!! Weather is gorgeous!!

Bluerauder
09-07-2010, 05:50 AM

I got 12 reminders. Wonder what I missed?

Ms. Denmark
09-07-2010, 05:55 AM
That must be a new Eventbrite feature...counts each entry as a ticket and reminds you...heh...just in case you forgot...

See Y'all Soon!! Weather is gorgeous!!Safe travels.....See you guys soon Bunny!! :bunny:

CBT
09-07-2010, 06:00 AM
No one has addressed the most important question: Who's bringing the LCR dice!!!! :beer:

Ms. Denmark
09-07-2010, 06:03 AM
Oh.... He is!! :up::lovies: :D

Mr. Man
09-07-2010, 07:18 AM
You must be a SUPERSTAR:P

Fixed it the way you should have written it.... Only 11? Loser:D:P

rayjay
09-07-2010, 07:34 AM
Fixed it the way you should have written it.... Only 11? Loser:D:P

Hmmm, deleted mine. Does that mean I can't come... ;)

Haggis
09-07-2010, 07:59 AM
I got 12 reminders. Wonder what I missed?

Changing your undies? :dunno:

Blackened300a
09-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Ok Im glad Im not the only one who got slammed with reminders. My email is hooked up to my phone so it went off non-stop last night.

Ken
09-07-2010, 06:41 PM
No one has addressed the most important question: Who's bringing the LCR dice!!!! :beer:I always have them in my computer bag; Thanks for the reminder, gotta pick up some singles...