PDA

View Full Version : Heated Seats

harryo
12-02-2003, 09:09 AM
Anyone have aftermarket heated seats installed, i would really like to add this option but am not sure how to find a good vendor.

Bigdogjim
12-02-2003, 09:40 AM
harryo: Welcome! First off you need to place your post in the correct forum. Not a big deal but it helps get your questions answered.

As for heated seats I had them installed in a 300A last November. I live in the Phila.,Pa. area and it does get COLD!

Your dealer should be able to send you to an aftermarket installer. Most dealer use the same company no matter what brand of car. All these companys do it factory aftermarkets parts. I am real happy with my seats, also had remote start installed.

Good luck.

ps: Retail seats $400. and remote $500. ballpark numbers.

harryo
12-02-2003, 09:52 AM
Do the heated seats do both the seat and the back? Also where are the controls installed??

TAF
12-02-2003, 10:01 AM
harryo,

If you use the "Search Box" you can find lots of discussions on heated seats. This one HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6243&highlight=heated) has a pic of where someone had the controls placed.

Welcome aboard, get a large cup of coffee, sit back and use the "Search Box" using key words to find LOTS of info about your car.