PDA

View Full Version : The First Top Gear USA Trailer is finally here!!

ctrlraven
08-10-2010, 08:04 AM
But rather lacking compared to the true Top Gear that they aren't even coming close to.

http://jalopnik.com/5606884/top-gear-usa-the-first-trailer

Dereck
08-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Hi Ctrlraven

Yep looks just as crap as the U.K original.

Regards

Dereck

SpartaPerformance
08-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I love the U.K. original!! I love the fact they they're not afraid to call a car a pile of junk, or boring, drab and dull !!!

offroadking208
08-10-2010, 06:40 PM
doesnt look as good as the UK version, but still going to be on my DVR, lol

Leadfoot281
08-10-2010, 06:58 PM
I just hope they return the favor and bash British cars as much as the UK version bashed American cars.

It's a moot point because I don't have a TV anymore, buy hey, fair is fair.

LordVader
08-11-2010, 06:27 AM
Wonder who their "Steig" will be??

Motorhead350
08-11-2010, 07:17 AM
I don't have a TV anymore

I thought I was the only one here. Four years TV free!

SpartaPerformance
08-11-2010, 05:27 PM
I just hope they return the favor and bash British cars as much as the UK version bashed American cars.

It's a moot point because I don't have a TV anymore, buy hey, fair is fair.

I don't think there are any British cars anymore, If I'm not mistaken Jaguar, Land Rover are owned by Tata motors of India!! Lease one and get a years worth of Slurpee's. :lol:

Leadfoot281
08-11-2010, 08:20 PM
I don't think there are any British cars anymore, If I'm not mistaken Jaguar, Land Rover are owned by Tata motors of India!! Lease one and get a years worth of Slurpee's. :lol:

Good point. The Brits don't even build cars anymore.

I quit watching the show after the episode where they drove $1,000 cars from Florida to New Orleans.

All three of them are complete idiots IMO. Richard Hammond is probably the worst though. He was in that wreck with the jet powered dragster at 300+ mph and refused to speak about it because he didn't want to relive the pain of the injuries. Later on he when he interviewed his hero Evil Knevil, the jackass never stopped asking him about his wrecks. What an *********. Check it out on you-tube. If you make it through it, you'll hate 'em as much as I do.