PDA

View Full Version : Cars at mv-viii

thathotrodlincn
08-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Cant wait to get there to see all the mods all of you have performed (even though it will make mine look like a red headded stepchild) plus meeting so many face to face. This will be a learning experience for me, and I look forward with great anticipation.:banana:

fastblackmerc
08-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Cant wait to get there to see all the mods all of you have performed (even though it will make mine look like a red headded stepchild) plus meeting so many face to face. This will be a learning experience for me, and I look forward with great anticipation.:banana:

Will be glad to meet you also.

I sure we'll all be glad to discuss our Marauders.

SC Cheesehead
08-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Hey, looking forward to meeting you!

Marauderman
08-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Only 7 more days to register and get the big discount YOU are getting--so hurry up for those on the fence--

register here now and at the hotel-- get on board!!!

Egon Spengler
08-17-2010, 11:52 AM
Can't attend because CBT has filed a restraining order on me. What a coward. I was just looking, never touched!

Shermanator
08-17-2010, 11:57 AM
That's what MV is all about. Puting faces to names and talking about THE car, all of our Marauders.

dakslim
08-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Can't attend because CBT has filed a restraining order on me. What a coward. I was just looking, never touched!

He might be attending by himself!!!!!:eek: This is your big chance to hook up with him and be his b***h for the week.;) Who ya gonna call?:confused:

Vortex
08-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Just got back from the Ford dealer to get the oil changed prior to my 1100 mile trip to Charlotte in a few short weeks. I drive in and after a couple of minutes I get out of the car and some older service writer guy comes out, asks me what I needed and I told him an oil change only. He then had me walk down to another glass booth to tell the same thing to the dealers Quick Lube guy and then we have the go round where I have to tell him ten times just oil and filter; no, nothing else. No, no tire rotation. No, no air filter check blah blah... At least they are fairly quick and its done. Now Im more or less ready for my road trip. Ill check air pressures a couple of days before I hit the road. Not going to wash it prior to the trip as it will get horrible looking on the road. Not sure where I will stay enroute, probably near Birmingham, AL or thereabouts. That should put me in Charlotte mid to late afternoon Wednesday. Road trip coming up! I remember back in my Navy days nothing was better than hitting the highway in my old Torino or Camaro with a pocket full of advanced per diem and nothing but a map and open highway ahead of me.

thathotrodlincn
08-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Just got back from the Ford dealer to get the oil changed prior to my 1100 mile trip to Charlotte in a few short weeks. I drive in and after a couple of minutes I get out of the car and some older service writer guy comes out, asks me what I needed and I told him an oil change only. He then had me walk down to another glass booth to tell the same thing to the dealers Quick Lube guy and then we have the go round where I have to tell him ten times just oil and filter; no, nothing else. No, no tire rotation. No, no air filter check blah blah... At least they are fairly quick and its done. Now Im more or less ready for my road trip. Ill check air pressures a couple of days before I hit the road. Not going to wash it prior to the trip as it will get horrible looking on the road. Not sure where I will stay enroute, probably near Birmingham, AL or thereabouts. That should put me in Charlotte mid to late afternoon Wednesday. Road trip coming up! I remember back in my Navy days nothing was better than hitting the highway in my old Torino or Camaro with a pocket full of advanced per diem and nothing but a map and open highway ahead of me.

Good luck on your trip. Be safe!!

Bigdogjim
08-20-2010, 04:49 PM
I can tell you one thing for sure no two marauder's will be alike:up:

RF Overlord
08-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Not going to wash it prior to the trip as it will get horrible looking on the road.At least wash the front bumper, the headlights, the area around the grille, and just behind the wheels, then put on a good coat of wax...that'll help keep the bugs and road debris from sticking.

dakslim
08-24-2010, 07:56 AM

A buddy of mine used to say, "donja worry about a ting", he's Italian, btw.

My car is also stock with the exceptions of a K&N and Xcal 2 tune. So there will be at least two "red headed step children" there.:beer:

Marauderman
08-25-2010, 04:21 PM
OK folks......

Cause some of you are dragging your whatever to make a decision....

We have wonderful news...........

We have been successful in extending the registration to save you big bucks

till 9/3/10--------

SO.....we did our part------come on --do it--MVVIII cannot be repeated!!